style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im not sure if im in the right area and this is my first post but here goes. In May 2012 i purchased a TV of buy as you view. I was paying £13.00 a week every week and i have never missed a payment and have always been in so they can collect the money from those black boxes. To cut a long story short our black box broke that we put the money in 3 weeks ago so i have been unable to use the TV. We did ring buy as you view to explain but was told we would have to tell the man when he came to collect the money.

I knew buy as you view were ment to be coming round yesterday but unfortunately I miscarried yesterday morning so I had a friend sit in my house and wait for Buy As You View whilst I was in the hospital to explain that the black box was broken and find out another way to pay for the last 3 weeks (there was £33 in the box and they needed another £65 which was in my bank account ready to pay) When the guy got to my house my friend explained all of this and he said ok well you will have to sign this piece of paper (my friend being stupid didnt read it properly and signed it just presuming it was a reciept of some kind) once he had signed it the man then emptied the black box and took the TV.

When i returned from the hospital to find my TV taken (bare it in mind my friend does not live with me so how can they get her permission to remove items from MY house whilst i am not there????) I rang bayv and spoke to a lady who said she had never heard of this happening and would have a manager ring me within the next 24 hours....

24 Hours later still no phone call so i rang back and asked to be put through to a manager when i was put through to somebody called Mark.

I explained my problem and I asked why this had happened without my consent and explained that it is theft to enter my property without me there and to take items without a court order to which he told me he had every right and there was nothing i could do. I then threatened to contact a solicitor and ring the police because again its theft so he said well my driver who collected the tv said there was a kettle wire in the back of it and thats illegal???

Firstly whats a kettle wire? Secondly i live in the house by myself, I wouldnt no what a kettle wire was if you waved one in front of me, thirdly I NEVER touched the back of the TV or The black box since it was installed. I had no need to, i always paid every penny to them every month without fail until there box broke so i contacted them and had the money ready to pay them? I also asked how much i had paid of the TV, I had paid off £790 then the £33 they took along with the TV. And i was told im not intitled to a penny of this back?

Why are they lying like this? and what can i do about this? I feel so lost and down already as it is after miscarrying yesterday I dont need this as well.

Please somebody give me some advice...