Caught drink driving while banned-for drink driving!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If he';s still ringing, make sure to note the time and date down and add it to the police file. DOnt shrug it off simply because its few and far between.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Just a couple of questions. Hes been up in court last week for the D+D. Hes got to go back to court on the 30th May. In between court appearances hes had to go into the police station for results of blood tests that were taken??? My partner says he will be having probation reports done and thats why he hasnt been already sentenced and has to go back to court on the 30th. Im hoping he gets locked up but theres a chance he wont.

All depends on the judge at the end of the day. Thats why you need to make the prosecution aware of his past and provide evidence.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 3 months later...
After being convicted of your first offense you probably found out rather quickly how unpleasant spending time behind bars can be, since a first offense carries a minimum jail sentence of seven days. A 2nd offense DUI carries a minimum of 30 days in jail if you are convicted. The judge even has the option of sentencing you for up to 90 days in jail following your 2nd offense DUI conviction.

On the other hand, the judge to grant you probation. Your license will be revoked for one year. You will not be able to drive for the first 45 days; the ignition interlock permit must be added to your car for the remainder of the year. Although probation may still include ten days in jail, it is still better than 30 to 90 days behind bars. You may even be able to completely avoid jail in return for 240 community service hours.

Are you in America by any chance? If so, we have different rules in the UK

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I was thinking the same silverfox, DUI rather than DD here and no jail usually unless there's other charges like injuring or killing someone.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.