I won the ET, but employer is starting the liquidation process

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My ex employer (LTD company) didn't reply the ET1 neither went to the hearing. The tribunal decided that I was entitled to receive: basic award, compensatory award, outstanding wages, loss of employment rights and 25% ACAS uplift.

The hearing was on 06/03, so I am still waiting for the written judgment by post.

However, last week I saw in the London Gazette that my ex employer is calling a `Meetings of Creditors` on the 26/03 to appoint a Liquidation Committee.

I have 'informal information' that he has stopped trading with the LDT and he is using his solo trading company (same address), while he opens a new LDT. Furthermore, he has a offshore company that is providing `fake invoices` to ensure that no assets are left for the liquidation.

Having said that, I would like to know if I have to do anything for the `Meetings of Creditors` on the 26/03 and what is the best approach to get my money.

Many thanks

Contact the Practitioners in the Gazette advert who are dealing with the case stating that you wish to put in a claim, and perhaps attend the creditors meeting. Send a copy of the Tribunal judgment as proof of debt.

thank Pusillanimous...

I have just called the Employment Tribunal and they said the judgement letter is not ready yet and it will not be ready on time for the meeting of creditors. I asked for some advise, but they said there is nothing they can do.

I don't know what to do.... how can i proof the debt?

Many thanks

If the Ltd co has no assets or very few assets you may not get all the money, having said that I beleive that you can ask for dissolution to be struck off or suspended, phone the practitioners and tell them that you have a claim and explain the situation, they may be able to advise you.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

I have just called the practitioners and after talking to 3 different people, nobody manage to find the company's file.... they asked me to call tomorrow, but I think I should send a formal letter just in case...