style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God...THAT much? what will it contain, absolutely EVERYTHING including emails etc?

To be honest I don't know, they all seem to respond differently, they should send what they have on you but may not.

When I SAR'd Northern Rock we got back piles of stuff going back over twenty years :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Whats the chance of them having pretty much no info, and theyre creating it as we speak... :D

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Whats the chance of them having pretty much no info, and theyre creating it as we speak... :D

More than likely :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Dear oh dear. Theyre at it again.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

If they credited the money to y our account, they are NOT allowed to do that. THe money is to be used for the purposes of a SAR only. If they decide to give you a fully compliant SAR for free, then the money MUST be refunded.

OK here is the email I have drafted....

Dear __________,

It has come to my attention that the Statutory Fee of £10.00 that I enclosed with my Subject Access Request has been credited towards my outstanding balance and I must make you aware, that as I have paid the Statutory Fee and made the request, the £10 should only be used for this purpose and nothing else. If it is not used for the purpose of a Subject Access Request, then it must be refunded.

Also, I will be expecting nothing less than a FULLY compliant Subject Access Request and I will be in touch with you and any other authorities that may need to become involved should it not be adhered to.

Any extra input before i send...

Dear __________,

It has come to my attention that the Statutory Fee of £10.00 that I enclosed with my Subject access request has been credited towards my outstanding balance. I must make you aware that as I have paid the Statutory Fee and made the request, the £10 should only be used for The purposes of the Statutory request and is not 'a payment in respect of the debt' . If it is not used for the purpose of a Subject access request, then it must be refunded.

Also, i will remind you that you MUST supply me with a FULLY compliant Subject Access Request within the statutory timeframe. I will be in touch with you and will make formal complaints to the regulators and consider legal action for disclosure should it not be adhered to.

i changed it up a little so they are left in no doubt.

OK Sent.... I would never have known, I just happened to had the collections team on livechat to ask if anything had been credited to my account as a £2.00 test payment went missing somewhere but they've now found it 6 days later and credited it to me.

They will probably try, but theyre easily countered.

Pretty much everything they say can be turned back on them. They still think they are above regulation and seem to follow U.S law, not U.K law.

Pretty much everything they say can be turned back on them. They still think they are above regulation and seem to follow U.S law, not U.K law.

Yeah im aware of this!! Well I can only wait and see what they say as made need advice in responding when they reply xx

Latest Update:Received response at 6pm. How should I proceed as Im concerned if I ask for refund they will not comply fully with my request..Dear xxxxxxxxxx,Thank you for your email.I can confirm that we are still fulfilling your SubjectAccess Request within the specified time frame. In view of yourcurrent financial position, we decided to allocate the 10.00 towardsyour outstanding balance. However, if you still wish to have the 10.00refunded we can accommodate your request. Please confirm if you wishto have the 10.00 refunded.I trust this clarifies the situation. If you have any furtherquestions/concerns, please contact me.Regards.

If they dont comply fully with your legal request, then you can take further action on them. Don't be concerned about that. I like how they try and say they are doing you a vaour, even though they are in breach of guidance and regulation.

If they dont comply fully with your legal request, then you can take further action on them. Don't be concerned about that. I like how they try and say they are doing you a vaour, even though they are in breach of guidance and regulation.

So do i take the refund or leave it?

Thats up to you.

You have to look over all the info and check it thoroughly. Most things that would be missing are obvious when you lay things out and create a timeline of events.