style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks Renegade. I have bookmarked it for future reference as I kinda have the feeling QuickQuid wont play ball since they're not UK based.

Unlikely it will go so far as court, but in the event that it does, do you know if Court Orders cost much?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Yea MD. Same here. It's pretty well hidden. Those template letters really need a going over.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Doesnt matter how long they take. Once the 40 days are up, you can start legal action for disclosure.

40 days makes it July 12th...So If they haven't complied by then, I will send the other letter giving them a few days more, then if nothing...I may need help with the legal action as Ive NO idea what to do, or what not to do...so I will seek help from u guys if and when it comes to it. Thanks Renegade

Spoke to someone from QQ's legal and compliance department who says theyre in proccess of fulfilling my SAR request and will be with me within the next 7-10 working days so this would make it...July 9th at the latest which is a few days short of the 40 day limit...

Spoke to someone from QQ's legal and compliance department who says theyre in proccess of fulfilling my SAR request and will be with me within the next 7-10 working days so this would make it...July 9th at the latest which is a few days short of the 40 day limit...

:thumb:

After hearing about somebody who has trouble using the Bank Details provided for QQ on here,( I have also used the details without a problem in the past) I sent off a £2.00 payment via internet banking on 14th June 2013.

However, it STILL has NOT been credited to my account and QQ are denying receipt of it. This is for all the users and regular caggers on this site, and personally should avoid using the details unless told to by QQ. The details WERE confirmed by a Collections Rep but to be on the safe side, i now recommend they be avoided unless you are dealing with Final Resolutions team and NOT collections department.

However if anybody has successfully use the details then please post a reply also.

QQ Details :

CashEuroNetUK

20 19 90

Reference : Your Loan Number.

Although I dont know what to expect, or how much to expect? any ideas anyone?

Clear your attic !!!

It seems QQ think they are above the law, and are regularly changing their account details lately. This is probably because they refuse to set up payment plans, and know they have to accept money when a debtor sends it. One easy way around all this is to send a postal order and deduct the cost of the PO and stationary used to send it, from the total debt owed. They know they have to accept this method as they are blocking all other methods of payment and a court would see that.

Even their collections department rep told me that only the final resolution team do repayments using standing order yet the other CS reps and few collection reps always deny doing them....funny what you find out... plus their reps ive spoke to have confirmed the details are correct. The guy i spoke today, who apparently is responsible for fulfilling my SAR request didnt confirm or deny but told me people should use their customer number and not the loan number so no definitive proof. I just happened to ask this guy as I wanted to try and make extra payments so I can clear my debt quicker but not sure how to now :/ especially since they now deny receiving just £2.00 :/

Make it by postal order and send it to their registered address. If they are blocking all other methods of payment, then thats your only avenue to go. But you need to make sure you have exhausted all other possibilities and pref get it in writing before doing so.

Then send it direct to their payment address. Also remember that the timeframe they say it takes to clear is not your problem. 2 MONTHS to forward and cash a postal order? Thats either blatant blocking, or their internal processes are just not fit for purpose. Either way, you can use it against them.

4 weeks? That is stupidly excessive and i bet the only reason for it is so they can say you were late with the payment so they can add on extra interest.

Most probably. We will see when my SAR comes through by July 9th...I'm not quite sure what to expect with it? And I'm also unsure what exactly I will be receiving.

If I need help with anything, will you help? Should I post a thread or send a message?

You'll prob get a sheet or two of nonsensical information and they'll try and say they have complied fully.

If you need help, just update this thread. That way others can offer their help as well.