Outrageous! Crown Prosecution Service passing themselves off as UKCPS parking company!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm shocked and scandalised!!!!

I see that a tax-payer funded organisation which is a crucial part of the British justice system is deliberately passing itself off as a private parking company!!!!

In case you don't know, Passing Off is a tort at common law and means that you gain an unlawful benefit by operating your business in a way which can make people think that you are another business - which is more respectable and more worthy than you own.

Passing off happens when you present yourself in such a way that consumers are confused into parting with their money because they think that you are someone else.

Passing off is about competing unfairly by trading off the goodwill of someone else's business.

Geddit?

Now I see that the Crown Prosecution Service is trading of the hard-earned goodwill of that nice Private Parking Company - UKCPS.

It is shocking!!! I can imagine that many criminals or accused persons only bother to pay their fines or do their stir or even just turn up at court because they think that they have been commanded to do so by UPCPS - when in fact if they realised that it was simply the United Kingdom Crown Prosecution Service, they probably would have simply not taken any notice. (And quite rightly)

I expect that you find this all so unlikely that you don't believe me????!!!!

Well check it for yourself. If you Google "UKCPS" you will find that the Crown Prosecution Service have cunningly opened a Youtube channel called UKCPS.

Anyway, just for clarification, here is the truth:- UKCPS (Parking Service) and UKCPS (Prosecution Service)

Right. Hopefully no one will be confused anymore