Accepted For Value?

Run
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone in the UK been successful at completing accepted for value for anything? and can it be done for a BT Bill?

would be very helpful as i'm trying to help an elderly neighbour that's being bullied with extortionate bill from these corperation bullies

Many Thank in advance.

Sorry - but you'll need to explain what this means - at least to me.

An explanation and more detail about the story would be helpful

Its an idea from over the pond BF:- http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/Accepted4Value.pdf

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks guys for the information!

But just to clarify, this idea of Accepted for Value your saying it's basically only in America? and if so do we not have something similar in the UK? as we do also operate under the UCC codes?

Another form of fotl stuff?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Explanation: Accepted for Value, from my understanding it is a remedy in which you the individual can transact and pay for bills or goods in commercial standing when operating under Uniform Commercial Code or UCC. hope this gives more light on the matter BankFodder