Help Needed Please Congestion Charge!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

am i right in thinking that a charge is not forceable by law unless you entered into an agreement for the service to be chargable? If the congestion charge were a tax then it is forceable by law upon the people? Therefore as i didnt agree to pay the charge i am now not obliged to pay it?? i.e a mate comes round without you knowing cuts the grass and sends you a bill for £20.. obviously you never asked for the service therefore are not contractually obliged to pay it??

(Edit) do you think your a freeman and your birth certificate is a legal fiction??

Edited by maroondevo52
Removed unsuitable comment

I agree. I've always found the only thing to do is to write a personal letter to the person at the top.

On one occasion though for a road tax issue I just couldn't get a name, so I went to Court and their barrister backed down before we even got to the judge. That was because the people who were dealing with it seemed incapable of realizing that the beginning of October to the end of March is six months, despite the fact that they even had a copy of the tax disc. :???: Fortunately the barrister could count!