QQ ~ Marshall Hoares Baliffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi and thanks in advance for listening, I am having a bit of a problem with MHB. Threatening calls, emails and letters. Unfortunately I am currently unable to give them what they want. I have offered what I can but they are just not willing to listen. Basically it's there way or no way. Is there any way to get through to these guys? I can go into it a bit more if needed.

Thanks for reading

QQ will say they dont accept payment by Standing Order but i make payments to them via Standing order and theyve never not accepted it. To be fair, I dont think Debt Collectors can refuse any payment as im sure its in breach of an OFT licence. Providing you can prove you dont have what theyre asking for!

When dealing with Debt Collectors, don't use the phone! Email them, or send them letters via recorded post. Keep copies of what you send them too, and all receipts for postage etc.

Although the best way to deal with it, is to make payments to QuickQuid themselves, and email or speak to them on LiveChat as ultimately its QQ who asked MH to collect the debt for them.