New Member saying hello **Resolved**

samperuso1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You couldint make it up Mike.

Even though i have no proof.I do not beleave for one minute these boots ever left Cruise,s possesion.

They have been sitting in a corner in thair own faults Department.

Regard

Sandra

Not made up - standard response to customer complaints usually back from some sort of warehouse, actually happened I know as I had to send complaints back thru my Loading bay years ago, and when I commented was told not your department!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Not made up - standard response to customer complaints usually back from some sort of warehouse, actually happened I know as I had to send complaints back thru my Loading bay years ago, and when I commented was told not your department!

Was not douting you for a minute Mike....just my poor atempt at humour,when not in the mood lol

Shameful the way big name companies treat,the guy in the street.

Was not douting you for a minute Mike....just my poor atempt at humour,when not in the mood lol

Shameful the way big name companies treat,the guy in the street.

Read as humour actually.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

• 4 weeks later...

Full refund put into my paypal account on April 1st.Thought it was an April fool lol.

Got Trading Standards involved.The new Management team that has taken over Cruise Customer Service.

Could not have been more helpful.Pretty much admitted to the girl dealing with my case at TS...The boots never got sent back

to UGG at all.A lot more was said by the new management team,but that is it sorted now,so i am more than happy to leave it at that.

Thankyou to anyone who tryed to help me over the last few months.

Regards

Sandra