Credit File / Post Bankruptcy.. ITS WENT BONKERS!!

LSD374W
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hullo Caggers :)

I'm ex BR and have been for a couple of years now. I'm very careful with my credit score and how its affected. However, I do need some advice.

Every so often I check my credit score - Experian loves me - Equifax seems to hate me (Any reason for that?? )

The last time I checked my credit score on Equifax - it was 337. 3 Months later and It's dropped to 279 and there are a few strange things... I shall post a few screen shots in hope that one of you amazing folks can shed some light!!

I have no extra credit taken out

Same bank account

No searches

No OD

No Bank charges

I was BR 11/11/09 and Discharged 1 year later. My BR payments also stopped early.

A loan from Lloyds TSB is making a massive impact on my score. It says I've defaulted by £3.5k and the wording in the warnings - seems to suggest that I still owe it - or at least thats what it seems to suggest to me and other lenders. :jaw:

The loan from Welcome was included in my bankruptcy - but shows as settled??

Can anyone offer some advice on this??

Thanks in Advance

You will need to write to the creditors Data Controllers and insist that All accounts included in your BR are properly updated.

You can again contact the data controllers of all the credit reference agencies and place notices of dispute on each entry.

I would certainly query the Equifax report, the data should be the same as the others.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

This is the same on mine. BR May 2009 Discharged Sept 09 default/delinquent balace of £ 5,766 AKtiv Capital (barclaycard) & £ 5,256 Northern Rock. However a previous loan/credit card with rbs shows settled and doesnt even show the original amounts/repayments.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

Very poor The total amount of your credit obligations that previous credit grantors have reported as in default is £11372. How can it be in default if it was declared bankrupt?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

It says have reported, so the statement is true as far as it reflects historical fact.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

So how come the other credit agreements a loan and credit card with RBS show settled? These were all included in the bankruptcy so why defaults for 2 creditors and 2 settled for the other 2 if they were all included at the same time?

Bothe the below extracts are taken from my equifax credit report and BOTH were included in the bankruptcy order, so why would one report it as in default and one report it as settled ? Loan from Northern Rock (Asset Management) Plc / XXXXXXXXXXXX8062 Name Mr *********Date of Birth********** Terms 120 @ £ 91 (Monthly) Status Defaulted Current Balance £ 5,256 Start Balance £ 7,000 Credit Limit £ 0 Default / Delinquent Balance £ 5,256 Start Date 03/12/2003 Date Updated 01/09/2009 Date Last Delinquent Date Satisfied Default Date 29/05/2009 Loan from Rbos Personal Loans(i) / XXXXXXXXXXXXXX0805 Name ********* Date of Birth ********8Terms 0 @ £ 0 (Monthly) Status Settled Current Balance £ 0 Start Balance £ 0 Credit Limit £ 0 Default / Delinquent Balance £ 0 Start Date 02/05/2008 Date Updated 09/08/2009 Date Last Delinquent Date Satisfied 31/07/2009