ATOS Boss gets a bonus

Dilizjo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This is just about typical of the governments of this country steal from the poor and give it away to the rich, its about time they started looking after the people of this country first, I am sure the payout of 1.9m would have gone along way towards looking after the elderly of this country who are far better deservant of it than some private company boss who is obviously a friend of Dave Cameron

• 2 weeks later...

They are corrupt I'm afraid to say it but I once considered myself to be living in one of the best run and fairest countries in the world but now I don't see how it's any different from any of the most badly run countries and it seems hypocritical to me when I see the BBC reporting on corruption in India and Pakistan etc. I think to myself clean our own country up first then we can talk about dishonesty and corruption and harrassing the sick and the disabled and in some cases contributing to their deaths by giving them enormous amounts of stress to deal with on top of life threatening illness well I'm ashamed of Britain and probably is why break up of the union and Independence for all involved seems the likely course for the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing surprises me about this corrupt company, they are like our Government and Mr Cameron

All a bunch of Atossers?

While many genuine sick claimants lose their only means of living...