Dell Inspiron 1750 battery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I keep getting messages on my laptop telling me that my battery is near the end of its battery life and it needs to be replaced.

Mine is current a 6 cell. Where can I get a 9 or 12 cell from, please? They do them on the Dell website; but I am not paying £112 for a battery.

• Haha 1

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

dont expect them to last 3 years like they say tho

we brought a 6 cell hp battery, lasted about 2 hours cost including postage £12

a year later its lasting about hour and a half so i doubt it will last 3

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Or you can just take out the battery, and just use the power lead. All depends on how portable you want it to be. I bought a replacement battery for my Samsung laptop which worked just fine. The problem was, every 2 minutes I got a pop-up warning telling me that it wasn't a genuine Samsung battery, and I should replace it. I wasn't paying their prices for a battery and stuck with the £12.00 one. I just uninstalled the Samsung Program that gives you the warning in the first place. No more annoying pop-ups, and the cheap battery is great.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)