style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My missus has been getting herself into a fair bit of debt. I have just found out about 2k of catalogue debts that have gone unpaid since last year and now mackenzie hall trying to collect £280 for Quickquid. My missus tells me that she paid the debt in full of £280 but as she paid late she is being pursued for another £280 which seem pretty hefty. She has agreed to pay £50 a month to the DCA but i am don't think she has signed a direct debit.

My question is, can they honestly get away with charging you the loan all over again because of late payment? Can i see CCA this company and see if the debt is enforcable and what impact will this payment to Mackenzie hall have on the debt. There is absolutely no way that paying the debt all over again can be right because of a late payment. (This of course is if my missus is telling me all the details).

:mad2:

Update,

Having checked the account i don't think she was completely honest she did borrow again/rollover the debt. That's why they are pursuing. I am going to CCA mackenzie hall to see if they have the right authority to collect and depending on the outcome maybe offer a small full and final payment.

Desmondo, any late payment fee's ect can be reclaimed from the catalogue companys.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Desmondo, any late payment fee's ect can be reclaimed from the catalogue companys.

Hi thanks i am aware of this and have sent of SAR's at the weekend. Was just wondering if there had been any successes in getting Mucky hall to accept a full and final payment to discharge of the debt pre-xmas

Was just wondering if there had been any successes in getting Mucky hall to accept a full and final payment to discharge of the debt pre-xmas

Sorry I've not really got a clue, I'll have a look around.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I paid my quick quid debt that was passed to Muck Hall via their website, I had an agreement in writing that I paid a certain amount every month by card that. I had a login that showed my account on the site, how much was paid an how much left etc. There was a section in my account that showed a reduced amount owed, it was about 20% less, but u had to pay the lot there and then and I couldn't afford that. But with the full and final Muck Hall will not mark as paid in full on your credit report, and if u do pay the reduce amount you must get confirmation in writing otherwise they may pursue u for the remainder in a few years time, even selling it to a different DCA