style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,this might sound a bit weird but here it is.

my son has criminal convictions and couldn't find a job,

his mate was working for a well established business in the city dealing with finance

but as my son had convictions so couldn't apply for the job there

but

one evening at drinks the director suggested to my son that he forges a passport and it will be OK.

before doing so my son showed the manager his crb and he was aware of all the convictions.

my son desperate for a job

forged his passport

and crb came clean

and the company paid for his training

and give him a job.first

6 months later - my son was the managers favorite but things went peer shaped when my son give a notice as he wasn't happy the way the company operated

and he got a call from the manager blackmailing him that if he leaves they will inform the police of the forgery.

now my son didn't go to work today and the manager is sending him threatening messages

and blackmailing him.

my son told him that the company knew of all this to which the manager replied we have high connections...

wht do you suggest my son do and as he if gonna go to police at some stage which punishment is he looking at?

appreciate your help.

Edited by citizenB
formatting

Hi, I think this is a matter that needs a solicitors advice and quickly, it would appear that serious criminal acts have taken place, it would be difficult to assess the level of penalty here as it would be likely that magistrates will decline jurisdiction and send the case to Crown Court.

You/He must get qualified legal advice as soon as possible.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi

I have to agree with Brig on this please take legal advice as this may be a serious criminal matter.

Something to think about is the protection on "Whistle Blowing" and that the Director was complicit in this and in fact positively encouraged this act but please only consider but you must seek legal advice...........

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I would be far more woried that your son has connections that know how to forge passports at the drop of a hat.

And, I would let your son clean uo his own mess. Why is he not here asking for advice? He won't go straight until he wants to - you cannot make him and you will be poor and exhausted trying.

Passports also do not make a CRB come back clean. Are you suggesting it is broader and he has been pretending to be someone else?? Who? You cannot magic people up from thin air any more so has he actually stolen an identity?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

We would hesitate to advise on such serious criminal allegations, I for one would not attempt to advise further than I have already.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Not advising on legal matters brig - but I do know how CRBs work!

So I am suggesting the son has not told the whole story, it's probably a deeper hole than mum/dad thinks it is, and there are limits to what parents can do for unrepentant children.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Not advising on legal matters brig - but I do know how CRBs work!

So I am suggesting the son has not told the whole story, it's probably a deeper hole than mum/dad thinks it is, and there are limits to what parents can do for unrepentant children.

I have 5 CRBs for various involvements at present and regularly check others.

So you know there are more details needed to confirm ID for a CRB than just a passport. Therefore, the crime is bigger than just forging a passport.

You appear to think I am trying to argue with you? I am not!

So you know there are more details needed to confirm ID for a CRB than just a passport. Therefore, the crime is bigger than just forging a passport.

Yes this why even though I have legal qualifications I would not advise on such matter here.

You need legal advice. I agree with Emmzzi. On the plus side if you have texts etc from this manager confirming the threat he is less likely to follow it through. It does seem totally suspect and more compled than at first sight.

Do nothing without legal advice.