liability order- alledged fraud

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got involved with some very interesting you tube videos.

A group calling themselves "freemen" are beating the courts juridiction, very interesting proceedure involving common law and the magna carter ( spelling?))

Anyway what came about during the court process, the hearing was initially delayed until 1230 and took 2 hrs, but the liability order had been signed at 10AM so outcome had been decided before hearing even took place.

I recently told the council I would contest them in court, over my council tax, they told me I would not be heard and it was just a formality, this further proving the point.

these courts are not to look after the people they are cash cows, looks like we are losing or should that be. have lost, the justice system.

check out freemen, council tax on you tube.

Not sure, first time I have seen it, just looking at you tube...then one video leads to another etc and I found this.

Very interesting, they slaughter the magistrates and actually arrest another for treason....unbelivable.

yes that's it. only bit more to it, if they had stood up when told it would have returned to the courts jurisdition, they state before they start that they do not recognise the courts jurisdiction, the courts try all sorts of ways to get the jurisdiction, telling them to sit down would return it to them.

It is a very clever and has really got my interest.

apparently council tax is an act and not a law and under common law you do not have to pay it.

Just wonder who empties our bins under common law ;-) Robin Hood perhaps.

yes that's it. only bit more to it, if they had stood up when told it would have returned to the courts jurisdition, they state before they start that they do not recognise the courts jurisdiction, the courts try all sorts of ways to get the jurisdiction, telling them to sit down would return it to them.

It is a very clever and has really got my interest.

apparently council tax is an act and not a law and under common law you do not have to pay it.

Just wonder who empties our bins under common law ;-) Robin Hood perhaps.

An Act of Parliamant is primary legislation and therefore IS law.

Take these videos with a pinch of salt...

• 1 year later...

Fotl twaddle

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Fotl rubbish is fun to read though :(

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thread moved to ?....Ill have to have a think about it

Andy

Addit...how about a merge with this:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?414565-Bill-of-Exchange(1-Viewing)-nbsp

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

If you look at the "well known" website it seems that there is a change in approach. Hard as i have looked i have yet to find anyone who has really succeeded in getting a fully enforceable debt cancelled or receiving payment from invoices.

This is the same as the UE argument although that does have law to back it up. I believe often they don't make a claim because it is not financially viable.

How did this thread get resurrected after 13 months?

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Blame DX he posted first

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

godwhat did I start

the content of the last post is outside our allowed remit sadly

should you wish to get it approved

then ask at:

admin@consumeractiongroup.co.uk [no spaces]

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Smokejumper

I wouldn't worry.

To be honest if someone can give me convincing evidence then I will believe , if not I won't.

What i would need is cases won in court with the defences they use or winning claims for the invoices that they are sent.

I will admit it makes interesting reading though .

I have been conned enough over the last few years thinking that people have super knowledge and a magic fix but now I am more convinced that the only fix is showing that you are not a walkover. There are times of course that the law is needed.

Try not to be sorry...lets blame DX he was the one who resurrected this thread. I am on my way to beat him with a big stick:whoo:

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I went to court with the local council over council tax and ended up with two adjournments to allow the council time to 'reconsider' their amount they claimed, and ended up with them loosing their costs claim!

This Freedom of the Land and quoting Magna Carta is rubbish, as many of the laws HAVE been superceeded by varying acts, even if it isn't stated explicitly, one of the first of the acts that superceeded some of the Magna Carta stuff (at least in my limited knowledge of consumer and Common Law) was the Law of Property Act.

Anyone else ever get that feeling " why do I bother "

I'M SORRY what more can I do.

I thought it was interesting and loosely connected to an experience that I had and did not consider it " dangerous ".

Look at the "Bill of Exchange" on the first page of this message board and you'll see what I mean.

Those that peddle this twaddle are the same people that throw fire extinguishers from office rooves or wear masks and hoodies at piecefull protests and then start a riot going but stand back and film the result.