Best balance transfer credit cards

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Looking for help to find the best credit card to go for.

I have a Natwest credit card. This is the first one I have had so not too familiar with them. Time is up now for the first year interest free. So am needing to look for another card to transfer the balance to.

I owe 2k on it, actually 1800 as I paid £200 today.

I am self employed & have done quite well this month so managed to make a good payment. But in about 7 or 8 months time my income is going to go down quite considerably. Even by about May time I am estimating that the balance will only be down to about £1500.

This is the only debt I have. I don't owe anyone else.

At the moment I have a good credit rating. That will all change next year when my income goes down. Possibly by as much as £400 per month unless I win the lottery or meet someone & settle down & share living expenses! So am thinking by new year I need to get this credit card changed.

Any advice gratefully received.

p.s, it's unlikely if nothing changes by May I will be able to pay any back!

100 odd views & no one knows? Cheers lol

Don't know how good it is to be honest but found this site, through a tv ad. If you get ignored on here, this could be the way to go, probably get deleted but here it is anyway..

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/campaigns/what-does-ma-think?gclid=CNbVlM2cx7ICFSfMtAod2WMAkA