That was easy!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had defaulted and been passed over to OPOS with a balance of £668. The loan i took out was for £220 plus interest which came to £275.

I got an email off OPOS this eve entitled "Special Offer" which had offered me a settlement figure of £565. I emailed them back straight away and stated i have £275 here to close the account, a couple of mins later i got an email back saying that they chap had spoken to his supervisor and can close for £275 haha.

So just arranged to pay this on Monday as a full and final settlement, there was no hassle at all and the chap emailing me was very polite indeed.

Thats another one gone now!

I defualted on a loan where I received £80.50 and didn't ask for a faster payment with a fee of £19.50 but the loan then was £100. I made three offers to mini credit of £117, £150 and £266 and all I got back were automated emails, all of which I have a copy.

I had a special offer of £540 to close down my loan of £100 which is now with charges at £1079. I emailed them back to Andrew Parker who was supposed to have sent the email and also sent a couple more to OPOS but no reply to mine at all.

Was that the first email you sent to OPOS? I believe they are part of Minicredit. Did you pay them via their bank account as I wouldn't want to give them my card details.

Realise you have sorted your debt with them but be gratefull for a response from you.