Loansos = CFO

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

First time starting a new thread, so hopefully i've done it right??

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet but it looks like CFO are after people's bank account details again - the last few days i've been sent a number of texts via a organisation called loansos, the site contains no contact details or reference to credit licence number or data protection laws, type in some (fake) details and you will be dirceted to CFO lending, just like with Money Majesty. Please people all stay away from it, their are only after your bank details to clear your accounts out.

If this has been mentioned in another thread - i'm sorry

Did anybody see The Sun newspaper toady? (10th Oct) Page 27, with the headline 5,607,040% APR, i see our friends from CFO are named and shamed.

Regards

Birmingham_Male

Please report this to the OFT and flag this thread for site admin attention. Theyre building up some info on CFO and their borderline illegal tactics.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D