FTAO LeeVodaphone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been with vodafone for years. In the last couple of months I have been going over on my data usage (i.e. all gone in the first week!). I am doing nothing different, haven't changed phone etc (Iphone). So they charge me an extra £5.00 for 250mb.

Today I had a text saying they are changing pricing from 1 november and my line rental will be increasing.. Can they do this in the middle of my contract (exp Jan 2014). Who can i speak with to find out where my data is going. I already pay £46.00 per month.

Also, I can no longer get onto the internet site to find out my balance. Can you help with that too please.

Thanks

Use this method to get Lee on board

When you have done it and got your reference, post the number on this thread

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at customer.care@help.vodafo ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

You should get an automated email reply, post the reference number on this thread and lee can match you details with you thread quicker :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I have been with vodafone for years. In the last couple of months I have been going over on my data usage (i.e. all gone in the first week!). I am doing nothing different, haven't changed phone etc (Iphone). So they charge me an extra £5.00 for 250mb.

Today I had a text saying they are changing pricing from 1 november and my line rental will be increasing.. Can they do this in the middle of my contract (exp Jan 2014). Who can i speak with to find out where my data is going. I already pay £46.00 per month.

Also, I can no longer get onto the internet site to find out my balance. Can you help with that too please.

Thanks

Hi tiaposy,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

In regard to our data charges you can find further information on our website here.

Following receipt of the text message concerning our price changes further details can be found here.

Thanks for this - have sent an email

To enable me to take a look at your account to review both your data charges and My Account access could you let me know your email reference number from our automated reply?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK