Time extension!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys!

Needs an urgent advice!

I am in real trouble. Today I had a CMD on the phone, Judge wanted to call off the prehearing for next week since the Respondent accepted my disability, but the counsel argued that my other claims for race/ religion are out of time. he also argued that I did not make an application for time extension, although I inserted a paragraph in my statement arguing that it will be just and equitable to hear all the facts over the years of employment. The counsel argues that there are time gaps in between various alleged acts of discrimination so those claim should be struck off. I argued that I am away from the work place for a number of years since I had no access to my papers, email etc to retrieve evidence of discrimination.

On that basis I was arguing that Judge should allow my claims to forward to the full hearing.

I am wondering if it is worth now to apply for a time extension.

Can anyone tell me what's time extension is about and what sort of things I should write in the application for this??

I will be absolutely grateful for your thoughtful suggestion.

thank you all in advance.