Another Toothfairy story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a valid email address for Matshall Hoares? Also can anyone give me a valid email for reporting things to the OFT and any other decent places who will actually listen to what I say

Ive had that email youve recieved twice a week every week for months and no ones ever turned up and i doubt they ever will , that email is designed to scare you.and your letting them win by being scared

its rare that i post on the forin now but marshall hoars baliffs is no more than a virtual company. just look , its a dormant company, if trading it needs to be paying corporation tax, which its not

15 lyndhurst terrace the registered address is no more than a garage

the directors name is oliver larholt and runs also northern debt recovery, which again is a dormant company and should not be trading

Date of Incorporation: 08/07/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC):

82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2011 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2013

Last Return Made Up To: 08/07/2012

Next Return Due: 05/08/2013

HMRC are now investigating mr oliver over failure to pay corporation tax and companies house over him trading while dormant

his days are numbered as he owned another company called toothfairy finance. that is due to be struck off and mr oliver has restrictions placed on him by the OFT

If... and it really is a big big big IF someone turns up then they have no legal powers what so ever. I believe there is a letter on this forum which you can pass to the person which informs them that if they don't leave you'll call the police. In fact let me try and find it.... ah there we go http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?410-LETTER-USED-WHEN-A-DCA-THREATENS-A-DOORSTEP-VISIT

Give them that and tell them to sod off in any degree of politeness you wish.

And don't panic, just remember they are going to say anything to try and scare you, because most people aren't aware of their rights and just give in

I am a little concerned. I borrowed £200 from toothfairy on a 14 day payback at 9% interest per week so a total of £236 for 2 weeks. I am in a position to repay after 1 week thus £218. great not a problem.... however.... Toothfairy have no record of my loan. The email address info@toothfairyfinance.com is invalid and they do not respond to my "contact form request" the phone number is a recorded message. I was concerned at how easy it was to apply for a loan so I input details again in an attempt to get them to contact me... instead they've transferred me another loan which I dont want!! There are bank details to transfer to but the whole thing appears to be a bit shady and i'm reluctant to transfer money when apparently "I dont exist in their system!" Can anyone help?