Another Toothfairy story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yup. Most definitley. Although it is only just technically legal, as for some reason the government wont give the regulators the power to make things like this illegal.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after a couple of days with no emails, Texts or Letters.Today I receive this text message

MH Bailiffs

WARNING- 1 day before home visit- if a home visit is necessary ADDITIONAL CHARGES will be added to your file.Pay at http://www.speedcredit.co.uk &click PAY NOW.

I have had nothing until today so lord knows what they are plating at. I have filed a complaint with the OFT but not yet had any replies.

Sometimes I almost wish I had an outstanding debt with these utter dribbling cretins, just so I have a reason to actually call them. I work in a financial capacity and thus deal with complaints over the phone on a daily basis and it's shocking at just how much the PDL companies flaunt the regulations they have to abide by compared to the legit companies out there. But I certainly know I'd be able to tie one of their telephone baboons up in knots, which would really appease some of the irritation they cause me (and I don't even have a debt with them!).

Mrs Rogers, the one thing to remember is that they feed on the fears of people who don't know their rights. It's why they word their letters in the way they do because the majority of people will just pay anything to make them go away. And the way they act on the phone is nothing short of disgraceful. It's easier said than done to ignore them, but so long as you keep their letters, and keep showing intent to pay off the debt (at whatever rate YOU can, not what they demand you can) then if worse comes to worse, and it ends up in court... well it'll most likely fall in your favour. As for bailiffs, well there's more chance of Elvis winning the next US elections than them showing up at the moment.

You're going to get more letters, texts and they'll probably try and call you. Because they think they can scare you. However you've two things on your side. 1) the people in this place are extremely helpful and knowledgeable 2) you know their threats are full of hot air.

I work in a financial capacity

This will probably sound strange, do you have any knowledge about Aim Cash Shells? In particular in relation to making a multi million profit disappear into thin air?

As you may have seen in other threads I've been doing some digging into the people involved in our favourite PDL company, however there are some dead ends among others at a Aim Cash Shell through which millions have been invested in various companies, strangely enough multiple of them connected to our favourite PDL company, yet the publicly traded company (the boss of which has a very iffy past, what a "coincidence" and the telegraph openly referred to him as a vulture) that bought out the Aim cash shell never reports any profits despite claiming a 100%+ profit on those investments in press releases.

This will probably sound strange, do you have any knowledge about Aim Cash Shells? In particular in relation to making a multi million profit disappear into thin air?

As you may have seen in other threads I've been doing some digging into the people involved in our favourite PDL company, however there are some dead ends among others at a Aim Cash Shell through which millions have been invested in various companies, strangely enough multiple of them connected to our favourite PDL company, yet the publicly traded company (the boss of which has a very iffy past, what a "coincidence" and the telegraph openly referred to him as a vulture) that bought out the Aim cash shell never reports any profits despite claiming a 100%+ profit on those investments in press releases.

I work for a brokerage firm so I know of them in regards to reverse takeovers and such... however I wouldn't know enough regarding who would need to declare what in terms of tax and profit. Cash shells are quite common on the AIM and plus markets (even though regulations around 2005ish were meant to make life a little more difficult... all that did was increase the amount of cash they had to appear to operate with), but beyond that it would be speculation. Feel free to drop me a message though if you think I might be able to assist though :)

Well I was in all day yesterday and Nobody Came. I have received two emails today though as follows:-

Address Omitted by user

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID: xxxxxxxx

Outstanding amount: 1265

Commence Proceedings

Client: Speed Credit - Speed Credit Loan***

Client Ref: xxxxxxxx

Date: 08/10/2012

We write to inform you that we have not heard from you and that we have been instructed to commence active recovery procedures against you for the collection of the above arrears which remain outstanding.

Full payment of the outstanding amounts is hereby demanded within 7 days of this notice to prevent further recovery procedures commencing. Further recovery procedures which we will undertake are:

-further letters and telephone calls to contact you at your home and place of work

-our agent will make visits to your premises for the purpose of obtaining payment

-we will gather all evidence and prepare your file for presentation to your local County Court

Should you be unable to pay in full within 7 days, an instalment plan may be accepted depending on your circumstances.

If you wish to pay by instalments you should contact one of our customer service operators as soon as possible on 08433811111.

Yours Faithfully

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

The content of this email should not be considered as an acceptance of any offer unless we previously review and expressly approve in writing your terms and conditions relating to the subject matter of this email.

The information in this email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this email in error, please delete the email and inform the sender as soon as possible. This email may not be di sclosed, used or copied by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). Any opinions, statements or comments contained in this email are not necessarily those of Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited. If you wish clarification of any matter, please request confirmation in writing.

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited.

Registered Company No.: 6871092

Consumer Credit License: 631168

We take precautions to minimise the risk of this email containing a software virus but you should use virus checking software.

And Also:-

Loan Ref: xxxxxxxx/xxxx/x

08/10/2012

Dear XXX

You agreed to automatic payments to settle your Speed Credit Loan***. (I agreed no such thing)

You are aware that these payments are necessary to avoid further charges, recovery and legal action.

You were committed to pay GBP 480 by 08.10.2012.

The following payment of GBP 480 in relation to your loan Speed Credit Loan*** - Ref xxxxxxxx has been DECLINED by your bank today.

Your transaction reference is: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Error Code: DECLINED - The supplied expiry date is in the past

This may appear on your statement as a transaction processed by: tf-f or London Treasury Services

Your outstanding balance is GBP 1265. (Excessive by any standard)

By failing to honour this agreement all charges will immediately become due. Recovery Agents will be sent to all addresses we have on file for y ou in order to obtain payment. Should this also prove unsuccessful we will be liaising with solicitors who will obtain a County Court Judgement against you. Once this is secured we will return with a Warrant of Execution from the County Court and certified Court Bailiffs to seize goods at 9 times the value of what you owe.

It is essential that you honour your commmitment .

You should pay GBP 480 by:

1. going online at www.northerndebtrecovery.com and clicking Pay Now;

OR

2. making payment to:

Barclays Bank

Account Number: 93462382

Sort code: 20-50-94

Reference: Use your mobile number (447909512125) as a reference so we can match it correctly

Please ensure that these funds reach us by the end of business.

Note: We reserve the right to contiune to automatically debit your account for the agreed scheduled amount OR the full amount if payment is not received.

If you have already re paid and this is not reflected in the above statement please contact us so we can investigate this further and correct your file.

Kind regards

Speed Credit - Loans Team

t: 084 3381 3381

 Please consider the environment before you print this email.

NOTICE

The views and opinions expressed in this email may not reflect the views and opinions of any member of Mobile Credit Online Capital Limited. The information contained in this message is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee named above. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator immediately by return message and destroy the original message. This message and any attachments have bee n scanned for viruses prior to leaving our network. However, we do not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of this message by a third party. We may monitor emails sent to and from our network.

So they are both still chasing yet nobody came yesterday and I have CCTV so I should know! DO these people ever give up and do we know if anyone has actually been taken to court by these people?

Theyve tried to take a few people to court, but the only cases that were won by them were the ones that the debtor didnt defend or didnt have a full defence.

Most debtors have absolutely no knowledge of the court system or how to defend a claim. PDL's and DCA's know this very well which is why they issue claims like confetti. Once they have the judgement, they are free to ask for enforcement orders. One PDL owner specifically is well known for doing this.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ok I will bare that is mind and keep writing and sending letters and reporting to the relevant bodies. I have copes of all letters sent and have save my emails and letters received, All my emails to them just bounce back and I have kept evidence of it. I refuse to speak to them on the phone because last time I tried I was just talked over and not listened to.

they write in between the usual drivel:

Mobile Credit Online Capital Limited

get that email to the oft, trading standards, watchdog and so on, just mention MCO... they will know what it means.

I have heard nothing from anyone for a few days and today I received 2 texts and emails that read as follows. I am trying not to let these people get to me but failing miserably at the moment

Texts read:-

MH BAILIFFS MARSHALL HOARES BAILIFFS- WARNING- demand for payment-failure to ACT NOW will result in extra charges and door visits. Call now on 08433811111

NDRECOVERY (My name) you committed to a payment plan to settle your Toothfairy Loan. A payment of 480 is due tomorrow. Failure to honour this will lead to extra fees.

Then on the same day another text from NDR

NDRECOVERY (My name) you committed to a payment plan to settle your Toothfairy Loan. A payment of 576 is due tomorrow. Failure to honour this will lead to extra fees.

The texts were followed by the following emails which seem to have changed from the norm. These are as follows:-

Name

[address1]

BY EMAIL

Online payment ID: XXXXXX

Outstanding amount: XXXX

Client: Speed Credit – Speed Credit Loan***

Client Ref:

Our Ref: XXXXXXX

Date: [date]

DearXXXX

Thank you for your email. (I never sent one????)

You can make payment in one of the following ways:

• ONLINE: by visiting our website: www.marshallhoares.com
  • BANK: you can make a transfer to our bank account or pay cash over the counter at your local bank paying the following account

Barclays Banks

A/c number: 93462382

Sort code: 20-50-94

Ref: XXXXXX

(be sure to use XXXXXX as the reference or we will not know the payment is from you. This will delay us crediting your account which may lead to additional charges or visits)

-TELEPHONE: You can pay over the phone on 08433811111

Files will not be frozen until payment is cleared. Delay may lead to additional charges being incurred.

Yours Faithfully

Mike Weller

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

(126)

The content of this email should not be considered as an acceptance of any offer unless we previously review and expressly approve in writing your terms and conditions relating to the subject matter of this email.

The information in this email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this email in error, please delete the email and inform the sender as soon as possible. This email may not be disclosed, used or copied by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). Any opinions, statements or comments contained in this email are not necessarily those of Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited. If you wish clarification of any matter, please request confirmation in writing.

We take precautions to minimise the risk of this email containing a software virus but you should use virus checking software.

Then a further email as follows:-

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID: XXXXXXX

Outstanding amount: XXXX

Demand for payment

Client Ref: XXXXXXX

Date: 15/10/2012

Despite our previous demand for payment you have failed to clear your arrears (as stated above) or make suitable repayment proposals.

The amounts which remain outstanding to the above named client must be paid in full within THREE days of this demand. Should you be unable to pay the amounts outstanding, within THREE days, you MUST contact one of our customer service operators on Tel: 08433811111 to arrange a suitable repayment plan.

If you ignore this demand for payment or fail to arrange a suitable repayment plan within THREE da ys, we will issue this case to one of our debt recovery agents to attend your premises to arrange payment with you.

NOTE: DOOR VISIT- please call to arrange a convenient time for one of our Enforcement Agents to visit to discuss repayment. If we do not hear from you we will visit at will. Failed visits may be charged for.

NOTE: COURT ACTION - All necessary documents have been compiled into a legal case file to evidence the issue of this credit to you, and your refusal to come to a satisfactory arrangement to settle this debt. This is ready to be automatically submitted to your local County Court in order to seek a Judgement against you.

Yours Faithfully

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

The content of this email should not be considered as an acceptance of any offer unless we previously review and expressly approve in writing your terms and conditio ns relating to the subject matter of this email.

The information in this email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this email in error, please delete the email and inform the sender as soon as possible. This email may not be disclosed, used or copied by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). Any opinions, statements or comments contained i

Has anyone else had these emails. They are somewhat different to the others. Is this a new tactic. Should I be worried? Getting fed up now and oh yes no real replies to my emails to them only failed messages and no responses to any letters I have written. I refuse to talk to them on the phone as they don't listen. :-x

No I have not emailed anyone. I attempted to email and reply to emails they have sent me but they just bounce back. I have not paid anything to them as I lost my job and I am not on benefit so have no money to pay I will pay what I owe and up to one months interest only when I can afford to! Just hope nobody turns up at my house which they say they are going to do! arrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Don't worry, same drivel as they always send, just slightly different formatting.

If you want to reply you can ask them why they fail to agree with them self on an amount they want from you as once they say 480, then 572, which doesn't make any sense and completely removes your ability to negotiate a payment plan with them (ok, we both know that isn't possible anyway as those muppets bounce emails and letters go to an unused garage, but just saying).

OK NOW I AM SCARED!!!!

Has anyone else had the following message sent as test from MH Bailiffs?

VISIT ARRANGED Call now on 08433811111 to confirm a convenient time for this as waisted (there spelling not mine) will be charged for if no contact is made and you are not home.

**I cannot have anyone visit me as my in-laws are here this weekend and they don';t know my situation. I cannot tell them either as they are not in the right health to take such news.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Also received this email

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID: xxxxxxx

Outstanding amount: xxxx

PRE-VISIT Notice

Client Ref: xxxxxxx

Date: 19/10/2012

You have failed to make suitable repayment arrangements concerning the above arrears which remain outstanding.

Our recovery Agents will now visit your premises to arrange payment . This will involve a person visiting you to demand payment. Should the payment not be forthcoming, further visits will take place until we have payment in full. All visits may be chargeable.

You must make the IMMEDIATE FULL PAYMENT of all outstanding amounts (as shown above) to prevent this action from commencing or contact us to arra nge a suitable repayment plan.

YOU HAVE 3 days FROM THE DATE STATED IN THIS NOTICE TO MAKE PAYMENT

NOTE: THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE TO AVOID COURT ACTION. NO FURTHER WARNING WILL BE GIVEN

A fully prepared case will be sent to your local County Court for Judgment against you as well as agents instructed to your door. After a successful judgement we would seek a Warrant of Execution to seize goods and / or obtain an attachment of your earnings to have this debt deducted directly from your salary, this would require us to liase with your employer.

WE ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY on 08433811111

Yours Faithfully

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

The information in this email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this email in error, please delete the email and inform the sender as soon as possible. This email may not be disclosed, used or copied by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). Any opinions, statements or comments contained in this email are not necessarily those of Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited. If you wish clarification of any matter, please request confirmation in writing.

Should I start to panic NOW????????:x:oops::-(

I have just checked companies house and it would appear they ARE actually registered as Bailiffs.

Information I found is as follows:-

Name & Registered Office:

MARSHALL HOARES BAILIFFS LTD

15 LYNDHURST TERRACE

LONDON

NW3 5QA

Company No. 06871092

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif Status: Active

Date of Incorporation: 06/04/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC):

96090 - Other service activities not elsewhere classified

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2011 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2013

Last Return Made Up To: 06/04/2012

Next Return Due: 04/05/2013

Last Members List: 06/04/2012

Previous Names: Date of change Previous Name 20/08/2012 MARSHALL HOARES BALIFFS LTD 08/02/2011 TOOTHFAIRY FINANCE (CHEQUE CASHING ) LIMITED