Tesco Bank MasterCard Fraudulent Transactions

howierips
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Advice re expect compensation - been a Tesco Bank MasterCard holder for many years direct debit setup to clear at end of every month. Beginning of August Tesco failed to inform me that my card had been used 4 times in 1 day at same store total 6 purchases amounting to just short of £5000, I checking my account 2 days later at beginning of month noticed these fraudulent transactions and reported immediately to Tesco fraud dept, CC cancelled and new card issued, was told fraudulent amounts would be credited to my account so I would not be required to pay them, almost2 weeks go by before Tesco send statement for me to complete and send back which I did same day, comes end of month and Tesco have not credited my account with fraudulent transactions money and take whole lot wiping my bank account of everything leaving me no access to cash! I telephoned thier fraud dept who apologised and admitted mistake and would credit and said would post on my account that customer had complained I the same day wrote a letter of complaint, now been over a week and the fraudulent amount been fully credited back to my Tesco account and I tried to transfer this back to my back account but Not full amount allowed as Tesco deducted new credit balance from this amount so now still over £1000 short in my bank account and overdraft fees being charged? I am not happy and want to ensure I push Tesco to its max re compensating me for thier error, I doubt that I will remain a Tesco bank MasterCard customer after this? Advice re what compensation I should push for?