Main Man - Egg Cards

ken100464
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bit of a long shot here but does anyone have details of the main man still at Egg Derby. If there is such a person nowdays.

Was going to proceed with a claim for unfair charges but suddenly realised who exactly am I after for these charges.

Account is an old Credit Card. It was sold pre Barclaycard to a DCA so this would I believe let Barclaycard off the hook.

I have never seen anyone trying to claim back charges from a DCA that they have not put on themselves (By that not seen anyone on here trying to get a DCA to cough for OC's unfair charges)

The remainder of Egg was sold to Yorkshire Bank after the Credit Cards were sold on.

Would anyone have any idea's as to who I should be chasing or is this dead in the water and not worth the stamps and paper to try and reclaim now?

Many thanks for any idea's.

Hi Brig.

No timescale except my own. More of a thought from you guys as to if this is becoming a waste of time chasing Egg for charges on these really old sold debts. Would be nice to get a claim as charges are now about a third of my outstanding balance to the DCA. Debt was sold in 2009 but I have only become aware this was possible this year.

I have a notice of assignment to the DCA and have had nothing off egg since then. I have SAR'd egg and they sent all my statements. Have worked out the claim with 8% interest and come to a figure I would be happy with. Written the letters but have not gone to LBA yet. If I do issue a claim it will be for the full amount as they will have had the chance to settle earlier.

So really its direction as to where I should be focussed on instead chasing a company/person who it eventually turns out to be the wrong uns. Obviously the intention would be to eventually to issue a claim but am not in that position right now. Am in the information gathering mode prior to this.

So who would you be thinking? Egg in Derby still? Yorkshire Bank as they now own Egg, The DCA who own the debt but didnt and havnt put any charges on a totally unlikely Barclaycard or option 5 forget it.

if these charges are outside 6yrs, no dice sadly.

if thy are inside 6yrs

use ths spreadsheet.

This second spreadsheet is a compound interest calculator and can be used both for PPI claims and Charges Reclaims on Revolving Credit Accounts such as credit cards. Compound interest is not an award that foslink3.gif will give in respect of PPI claims but it can be used in PPI cases that are pursued through the courts. It is the standard sheet that is also used for charges reclaims both on credit cards and loan accounts where interest in restitutionlink3.gif is claimed.

CISheet v101.xls

at THEIR int rate NOT 8%.

then fire that & the chagres complaint letter [from the library]

to the same ad as your sar

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...