Pay Day Loans - Sharing the Good News

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just thought I would share some good news and hope to people who were in my position.

After reading through hours of horus on here, and taking some fantastic advice from people on here (thank you) I have sorted out all my defaults on my PDL's, and the only one left who will not agree to anything are Pay Day Express and Tooth Fairy are just ignoring me. Pounds to Pockets are sending generic emails, but I am paying them the amount I can afford in the meantime anyway.

The others were not that bad, Wage Day advance agreed with only 2 emails being exchanged, as did Wonga, and Payday Uk were hard work but after a fab letter (from someone on here) they also agreed.

The reason for posting this, is for people coming on here for help you are in the right place, I felt like my head was going to explode with all this debt and now im more than half way there, I thought I would share some good news :-)

I also have all the bank details of people I am paying back as on sound advice I have a parachute account! I thought I would list them to see if it useful to anyone else.

WONGA - Barclays S/c 20 06 05 a/c 43151468

WAGE DAY ADVANCE - Barclays S/c 204514 A/c 90931772

PayDayUK - Natwest S/c 60 00 01 A/c 39524906 (a/c name Month End Money)

Tooth Fairy -Barclays S/c 20 50 94 A/c 93462383

Swift Sterling - Northway Financial Corp S/c 30 00 09 A/c 00647610

Text Loan - HSBC S/c 40 21 03 A/c 42028948

No bank details for Pounds to pockets but they say you can send payments to

Pounds to Pocket Collections

PO Box 47

Sheffield

S98 1DR

I hope someone finds this useful Thanks again.

Edited by princess901028

I would be very wary of sending payments in the post to a creditor.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

If they ignore you and dont accept SO, (remember its just quick quid under a different name) then keep all communication as the only thing they will do is sell it on.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I am keeping everything, I just get the same rubbish from them latest one today is:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account and providing your personal expense report. You advised that you would be able to offer a payment of £75.31 in regards to your loan.

We can accelerate your account to stop the interest and fees on the account, and your account will be reported to the credit bureaus along with receiving a negative credit history.

We will need to update your banking details so that we may start your repayment plan at three months at a time.

As advised to you previously based on your balance of GBP 1355,59, your repayment scheme will take 18 months. This does not represent a timely repayment of this debt. Please be advised that collection activity will continue. However any repayment you do make will be credited directly to your balance.

As a result of your financial inabilities we are able to provide you with the option of accelerating your loan. Meaning your remaining principal and interest will become past due/defaulted. This will cause negative reports on your credit and it will put your account at risk of going to a third party collection agency.

However, this will allow us to provide a Temporary Relief Payment Plan to you. We will accept a 3 installment arrangement of smaller amounts on the days that you receive your pay. Once we have received your 3 installments your account will be revisited and we will provide further arrangements to you according to your repayment history with us.

However, agreeing to this arrangement means that you will have to provide us with either your debit card or sort code and account number details. Without your personal banking details the arrangement is no longer considered valid and the offer will be voided.

So that we can ensure were providing you the best possible arrangements, we need to ask you a few questions. You may respond to the questions via email or by phone.

Are you currently employed?

What is your monthly income?

What is your monthly rent or mortgage?

How much are your monthly utility bills?

How much are your monthly living expenses such as food, transportation, personal goods, and social activities?

Do you have any other major monthly expenses, and how much?

Once we have received your responses we will then use this information to provide a valid arrangement to you!

Love how theyre blackmailing you in that letter.

Dont panic and dont keep chasing it up. all contact to be in writing unless you can record.the call, and just send 1 letter or email a week.

Hi I found wonga the easiest, I completed the I and e form from here, said what I could afford and after 2 days try agreed sent me there bank details and that was that.

Just be patient and chase up, don't worry they will get back to you just be persistent and don't back down to any of them

Good luck