lets work on a christmas meet

Consumer dude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently discovered roughly where Cambridgeshire is. Further south than I thought! :lol:

Well where ever a meet is now I'm subscribed if it gets sorted I'll try and make it. You can bet Christmas will soon be on us though so needs to be soon.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is classed as East Anglia,

depends what date as other half has her neurologist appointment in December and also is her late grand-daughters birthday, we have not really "done " Christmas since she passed

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Must be difficult bobcat. I can't even imagine.

Would be good to put a face to the name if we both happened to be able to go. :-)

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You are ALL invited to join me for xmas dinner.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

You are ALL invited to join me for xmas dinner.

Ooooo thank you - will make a lovely change to have someone else cook :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Brilliant Tony. I don't like to come empty handed so I'll bring you some nuts!

I think Tilly's around somewhere! :madgrin:

What's Best for You?

Brilliant Tony. I don't like to come empty handed so I'll bring you some nuts!

I think Tilly's around somewhere! :madgrin:

if i'm nuts you lot are blooming crackers:p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Right, that's the nuts and crackers sorted - now who can provide the whine ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Right, that's the nuts and crackers sorted - now who can provide the whine ?

That depends if your whining or wining and dining :roll::madgrin:

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Yayyyy Tonycee, do you do 'Meals on Wheels' for an old girl in NW Kent?

Yes. All orders should be placed now.

Just one slight problem i forgot to mention.

I will be on the beach in Thailand xmas day.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

I can travel. Lets have a vote..

Well so far you have.....

St Albans

Cambridge

Yorkshire

sooo any more ideas?

A-Z Index

Well so far you have.....

St Albans

Cambridge

Yorkshire

sooo any more ideas?

Pattaya. 92 in the shade.

lol, no passport, sorry

Need to meet somewhere everyone can get to easily, we have no transport as car had to go when lost my job

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

good choice Consumer Dude!

Bristol sounds great CD!

Trains get into Temple Meads Station then it's a bus or taxi to the Centre, or walk for those that can!

Bus gets in to Bristol Bus Station right next door is the Premier Inn.

Plenty of bars and eateries, and Hotels.

So many venue choices now CD!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!