Gingi1 v Co-Op

Gingi1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A) Have sent letter and cheque for statements. Waiting with bated breath.

B) I also have another disagreement with them over a loan and credit card. I sent my letter of complaint over a month ago and they just keep sending me the same letter in reply to my complaint "We will respond in a further 7 days as wey need more time to investigate your complaint" How long should I let them carry on doing this?

Gingi1

• 2 weeks later...

Provided you used the template S.A.R. letter, they have 40 days from your request to supply the information. Give them a nudge around the 30 - 35 day mark. I assume you sent them the £10 fee and that they have cashed it.

Take the time waiting for the appearance of the statements to read the FAQ's and the step-by-step instructions. Your template letters are here and your spreadsheet can be found here .

If this posting has helped you, please click on my scales at the top right of this posting. Thanks

Good Luck

• Confused 1

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman

Thanks Welshman. It is not the statements that I am worried about to be honest, I have written a complaint regarding the treatment of my account (in short I had a visa card, got a loan to cover the card and close it, they didn't close the account and three months later sent me cheques to write for the visa account which in turn is a breach of my loan - that's the short uncomplicated version) So what I am wondering is, my original letter of complaint was sent on the 31st August and since then approximately every 10 days they send me a letter claiming that they need another 7 days to investigate further - How many times are they allowed to do this before they have to respond?

Any info always welcome :)