Natwest ppi claim

poolie1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Haha, this is really annoying now. Natwest have sent me a letter saying they can find any information leading to a mortgage account. I sent all my copies away to obtain a precise SAR and still they dont give me the information I ask for. Am thinking about taking them to court now my claim is only for about £3000 this would be over 10 years, if I can only claim for 6 years it will be about £2000 can someone advise me how I take my bank to court, and cost etc. I had enough. Regards

http://hmctscourtfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/GetLeaflet.do?court_leaflets_id=264

I think you will find a pdf with the court fees in the link above.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/announcement.php?f=84&a=263

The link above is to a guide for Litigants in Person published just recently. Alternatively CAG does sell a publication - Small Claims Procedure - A practical Guide by Patricia Pearl - link to the left of the screen.

So you have provided the account references to the Mortgage account, yet they still claim they cannot find it ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks for all the information. Finally got all my SAR details on Saturday so I can now launch my PPI complaint its only taken me since August to get them so frustrating. Because ive had 3 loans over 10 years how do I put a complaint in? do I do one single claim per loan or do I claim the lot on one complaint?? And roughly whats the time scale for any action, or to a completed claim?

If they were all separate loans then you will need to do one per spreadsheet - If they were loans that paid off the previous loan, I am not too sure what you need to do ?

I will ask for you.

With regard to the delay in obtaining the SAR - I think you should make a complaint to the ICO - despite the fact that you do now have the information, the delay is unacceptable.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

the loans were to consolidate the other ones. I would imagine I'd put in a seperate claim for each as I have have 3 different account numbers.. Will have a crack at the spreadsheet later this week.

If they were consolidation loans with the same company then you can do one spreadsheet with each of the loans listed one under the other.

In addition you can use one fos questionnaire and wrap all three into one complaint becasue each loan would have impacted on the next and they are all intertwined.

guess what Natwest have sent me someone elses SAR information - all there bank statements all there information the covering letter is addressed to myself. Spoke to Natwest fraud team awaiting a call back from the PPI department. So I wonder where all my information is?????? Got told off the fraud team to go into my local branch and drop the other information off at me lesuire this really is a joke and a massive admin error on there part - they have got to breaking the law.. How ironic I got passed through to the fraud team for there own mistake!! What a JOKE!

This is not the first time that NatWest have done this !! I think they have a bl**dy cheek asking you to drop the incorrect data off at a branch.. at your convenience or not !

Telephone the Information Commissioner and ask what the protocol is in this situation.

I would be very tempted to write to the person whose data you have and advise them what NatWest have done.

BCOBS

Hi Poolie, I don't suppose they were my docs they sent you were they...?! I've only been waiting a year for Natwest to comply with my SAR, they really are a joke. I've sent them a lba and now going to fill out the paperwork to take them to court for non compliance. Did they send you all your stuff in the end? They assured me after the 40 days had passed that they wold forward the rest, but they never did :(

Best of luck to you, hope you take them to the cleaners!

Ally

Hit the scales, you know you want to :p

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all update on ppi - got all my SAR information back from Edinburgh about 4 weeks ago, got told off the lady that this would be enough for me to do a PPI claim - they asked me very politely to take the other person SAR information back to my local bank I did. Filled the PPI questionnaire out for all 3 of my claims separately(3 loans ive had over 10 years) and sent to manchester recorded delivery got the bog standard letter back a week later stating it could take upto 8 weeks to look into it. NEXT DAY got another letter we the approval of 3 of my claims for a total amount of nearly £5,500 (with the 8% intrest added) Well ive got to say im a tad bit shell shocked when I saw this!!! at how quick it was delt with So im more then happy now - It states on the letter it could take upto 28 days for the money it to appear in my account typical RBS!!!

Got to say im still fuming because basically ive been paying for a loan i didnt need for the last 5 years!! RBS are never going to get another penny out of me if I can help it!!

My advice if your making a claim is to contact the SAR department at Natwest in Edinburgh address is:-

Natwest SAR team

Ground floor

Business House B

PO BOX 1000

Edinburgh

EH12 1HQ

Telephone number 0131 6264320

Thanks for everyones help - will make a donation when I get funds within the next 3-4 weeks - excellent message board

PPI Claim start AUG - 2012 RBS settlement MARCH 2013!