Incorrectly displayed valid parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1st time post and looking for advice.

I parked in the council car park last sunday, purchased a parking ticked and placed on the dashboard of my car.

I returned a couple of hours later to see a penalty charge notice issued by the council (it appears to be completed correctly).

On checking my parking ticket I realised that it must have flipped over when I placed it on the dash or whilst closing the door. So the ticket has been issued correctly but as I had a valid ticket to park do I have grounds to appeal?

many thanks

• 1 month later...

I recently appealed to Nottingham County Council over the same issue. They sent back photographs of the position of the ticket and demanded payment. They said that were no grounds for appeal as I had contrvened their regulations. Despite re-appealing and even asking for my parking fee back I have had no response.

I wonder if there is a next stage of appeal? Who to, if there is.

Did the ticket have a sticky label or portion to affix it to a windscreen ?

If not you need to appeal the NTO, which gets rubber stamped then appeal to adjudication stating the ticket was displayed correctly upon leaving the vheicle and it must have fluttered as they offer no way of affix it permanently, that a car is not air tight, if it was the glass would break when it was sunny.

Expert on Parking matters, Banned by MSE ! along with other parking experts on orders of the BPA !

here to SAVE you money !