TD v YB ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My court date is 21st of this month and I have sent in my court bundle. Can I add to this? For instance I have seen the thread "NAB admit to their charges being penalties" and would like to add this to my court bundle plus Moss has kindly said he will email me some T&Cs and so I'd like to add these also.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get together whatever you can that you think might help and write a letter to the court asking if you can add it to your bundle. I might be able to email something to you over the weekend too. I'll be in touch.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks Caro I won't be sending anything until early next week. No problem Stevie to send T&C's but could you pm me an email address please. Hope by sending any additional items it may gee YB up to settle. What happened with Nervous by the way?

Get together whatever you can that you think might help and write a letter to the court asking if you can add it to your bundle. I might be able to email something to you over the weekend too. I'll be in touch.

Caro Have you anything more for me please? Am going to send the "NAB admit penalties are charges" to add to my court bundle (have just posted a query on that thread if anyone can help) plus uptodate charges plus interest to date of letter. Should I mention that I haven't yet received their bundle? Am going to ring Court at 10 am when they open to ask if they have had anything too and also to check first if it is ok to add to the court bundle.

Just phoned the court and no bundle received. They have said I can add to my bundle as long as they receive this by 14.06.06 this Thursday. So I need your input guys on the above post. Have printed off the NAB transcript but just need to know the relevant section to highlight. Thanks all.

• Haha 1

I've just send you an email with some info for your bundle which I don't think you had.

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Theodane, have just been thinking about your PM to me and submitting more info to court, i've not been near a computer all day today so if they need it by this Thursday will have to crack on, blimey, feel like i'm in a blind panic now ..... wont get much work dont at work tomorrow, if you have anything you think i could benefit from would you PM it me please?

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to say WELL DONE ;) I know your case was settled a few weeks ago :p

Sarah.

Thanks it was. I didn't post at the time as I didn't know whether to accept or not. The cheque arrived a week before the court case. It was for the full amount + court costs + interest but it also came with a letter to sign to say basically that I wouldn't claim anymore from them. Caro was wonderful as usual with advice and wanted me to go to court and tell the Judge that I would accept except for the conditions letter. After checking, there was hardly anything more to claim and after weighing up various other factors I chickened out of going to court and accepted the cheque but haven't signed the letter.

As long as you're happy with the settlement that's fine. I don't know how you feel about it now, but maybe you should go for round 2 if it's worth it to you.

Anyway congratulations. It's been a long time coming!

What's Best for You?