Can my Work Programme provider force me to apply for jobs?

catbells
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Alan Sugars biography makes good reading, he was trying to earn money while he was still at school. to be sucessful you dont have to be academic, and like him or hate him he is sucessful.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

But, lets not forget that, a few years ago, Mr Alan Sugar (who, incidentally, was also given an Honorary Doctorate by Brunel University in 2003), announced to great acclaim a new Public Phone Box which offered eMail and intended to charge £0.15 per email - the device bombed, but at the same time, announced that Apples iPod would bomb.
Yes, he comes out with some proper howlers and he has made some dreadful mistakes like taking over Tottenham Hotspur which he says was " a waste of my life" but it should be noted that he donated £3million from the sale of Spurs to refurbish Hackney Empire, he has also been a life long supporter of Great Ormond St hospital.

The man is full of bluff and bluster, a natural salesman in other words, he is also very abrasive but he has a strong sense of social responsibility, could we say the same about Buckles?

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Yes, he comes out with some proper howlers and he has made some dreadful mistakes like taking over Tottenham Hotspur which he says was " a waste of my life" but it should be noted that he donated £3million from the sale of Spurs to refurbish Hackney Empire, he has also been a life long supporter of Great Ormond St hospital.

The man is full of bluff and bluster, a natural salesman in other words, he is also very abrasive but he has a strong sense of social responsibility, could we say the same about Buckles?

Although I am not sure whether Buckles has a PR Agent, but I am sure that in due course, you will have the Press full of "Saint Diana Spencer" contrivances, where, as part of a damage limitation exercise on the part of G4S, the company will aggressively promote Buckles alleged philanthropic nature.

Snake Oil Salesmen have always been full of Bluff and Bluster....and I pity the bad parental upbringing of any charv who is taken in by someone trying to sell a placebo.

• 3 months later...

hi i wonder if anyone can give me some advice. my partner is on a work program with work solutions, she has come home in tears because she had a disagreement over a job interview they sent her to even tho they new she made it clear at the begin that she didn't want to do this type of work due to suffering with asthma and spondulitous, which meant she wasn't physically able to do the work. they then commented on a job that was available as a house cleaner or as they called it that they wanted a couple of scrubbers to clean houses . now my partner was offended by this and i was shock as i thought that this was not allowed . they have said now that they could sanction her even tho she has done everything asked of her always been on time never missed appointments , started courses and found vol work. could you please give us some advice on this matter and do you no if you can change your work provider if you are not happy with there service . thank you .