Letter for Clarification to GP as 3rd party told untruths in a very vexatious manner!

speedfreek
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay be gentle it's big but it has to be please see Noreligions Audio Recording thread for a background as my covert recording has saved me here :D

It's 1st version well 2nd but we don't count that one :lol:

Dear Dr,

with regards to our consultation on XXXXX at around XXX am You raised with me some points apparently expressed to you by a Ms X and conveyed to myself by you. These were;

1, I was not actively seeking or attempting to seek treatment for my illness

2, that I refused to engage with Ms X and her sessions

3, that this was somehow to do with her being female.

I hereby wish to inform you that I consider all these claims totally unfounded and extremely vexatious in their nature. I am somewhat quite alarmed that you considered any of these points of any relevance and also that given the wealth of evidence easily at your disposal to the contrary that you considered them in any part valid or reasonable. What is of even more importance to me is if the above in anyway influences you to my detriment my future treatment.

I don't normally write letters but I feel so strongly that I have had my good character besmirched without a chance to defend myself in this matter especially with regards to something which could effect my hole future.

Point 1 is laughable as it was I who approached you for help when the referral to X PLACE fell through. When you told me to self refer was this not done promptly by myself? When Ms X failed to turn up to our second appointment without warning or notice, the nice lad on your reception tried to sort it out and I went home with the promise of a phone call in explanation. I had to make a further two telephone calls to get any response and the second appointment rebooked. Lastly on this when I was discharged from Ms X within two weeks I had arranged and was seeing D at the Y PLACE. These are hardly the actions somebody not actively seeking treatment.

Point 2 According to the XXXXX NHS/PCT all sessions between a counselor and client should last for a duration of around 50 minutes. All my sessions with three different counselors have adhered to this over the space of five years. With Ms X my 1st was 30 minutes, the 2nd 15 minutes, the 3rd 20 minutes and the 4th 30 minutes. The majority of these sessions were filling in general forms.

The practice of CBT looks to identify situational triggers, you then attempt to modify behavior/thought processes experienced in response to these triggers/situations. I researched the method as I was asked in the 1st session to keep a diary of triggers. I did this because I literally couldn't do this and thought I had misunderstood or was doing something wrong.

My level of anxiety is such that I have no identifiable triggers and although certain situations do make my attacks stronger and more frequent these are not what I was asked to diary. For example and this happens to me with regularity, an everyday task like making a cup of tea whilst humming a Duran Duran song did trigger an anxiety attack of sufficient magnitude for me to not realise I'm now pouring the boiling water from the kettle on to my foot. I will often wake up in the morning having a full blown panic attack from a dream. In fact all of my days are spent bouncing from one random inexplicable attack to the next or recovering from such attacks. My behaviour has been modified by such an extent due to this that my life (well what little there is of it) is truly horrifying.

CBT (although I can see a point when it may help in the future ) at the level provided here was never going to work. No matter how hard I tried to make it and I tried. But this is also a two way street as the person conducting the sessions has to be of a competency to be able to adjust and respond when the client indicates they are having issues and help them through. Given the catalog of events and the length of each session (all beyond my control) something obviously was not right here. The question is what?

Point 3 How long did I spend having weekly counseling sessions with Mrs H? 6 months and was it not H who introduced me to you once my original Dr C left to get married. Now I believe that both of them were female. Surely my misogynistic protagonist tendencies would have been experienced frequently by the pair? If it was in any way shape or form true!

Whilst I could put point 1 & 2 down to a misunderstanding of something I'm afraid the ludicrousness of point 3 really has me worried! If you were not who you are would I have been accused of racism too? The mind boggles at what else was said and I am extremely concerned that due to this one hour thirty five minutes with Ms X anything she told you privately is given any weight, especially considering my previous efforts with H (that were 6 months of weekly 50 minute sessions) and following on with my 6 weeks of sessions with D

This is not a complaint against you far from it! I hope you do not take it in that vein as it is not my intention. I'm just extremely concerned that my future could be jeopardised by a misguided perception fostered on falsehoods.

I have found you extremely agreeable, professional and caring in your approach to me! Which being honest as I'm usually in another reality when I see you must be quite demanding. You're an excellent Doctor and I'm glad H passed me to you from Dr C as to say I scared witless when I lost her was an understatement.

May write something about his nice shoes and his resemblance to Andy Lau here and he's been taken for a ride by a manipulative harpy who has stabbed me in the back for her own nefarious ways :sad:

Sf. I know very little about CBT except that some people say they find it useful, others an irritation. There may well be other contributors here who could comment more productively on this.

As regards 'untruths' in your medical record, if it were me, I should want to see what recent entries in it actually look like. There's a thread or two in this forum about using the Data Protection Act to obtain copies.

There is also the 'little advertised' fact that there is supposed to be an NHS policy giving you a right to attend and inspect such records in person within 21 days of written request, although obviously I don't know how practicable that would be for you. If it were, you could alwasy bung such a request into your letter. Best of luck, in any event.

Cheers NL :D

I'm going to take that advice and request the letter Ms X apparently sent my GP. I thought I had a copy of it but what I actually have is a copy of my referral to my last Counselor. I would also be very interested to see what my last Counselor wrote about me for my latest referral.

Anyway it's always good to wake up the next morning after venting your spleen to helpful strangers on the interent :lol:

Me thinks a wee bit of a more diplomatic re-write might be in order; requesting the letter Ms S sent, stressing the minimal contact I had with S, stating my wish to be able to set the record straight/defend myself and switch things to a less confrontational mis-understanding angle.

I hate writing letters as it takes me so many re-writes to actually get something I'm happy with!

I know all about the panic attacks speedfreak, in particular, as you say, when you wake from a nightmare that has started one off whilst you are asleep!

CBT is brilliant, when it is done by a High Intensity Practitioner at the local community hospital, (mental health team). However, when a chit of a girl comes to your home for 6 weeks, practices what she calls CBT, and then pronounces you cured (when actually you have now developed full blown PTSD) because that it what the employers insurance company want to hear - well thats no good to anyone really!

You have every right to see what has been written or said about you (provided its not going to make you jump off a cliff or something). Although what you read may be cringeworthy, it can also be very helpful to peolpe in a certain frame of mind.

Pouring boiling water on your foot in the midst of an attack? Hoohah - I can do better than that - I was chopping parsley with a razor sharp mezzaluna and got into such a state that I just dropped it - and it sank neatly, both blades, into my big toe! I didn't feel it until the panic attack made me coopy down on the floor and i spotted it sticking out of my toe!

Thanks for that jackieandwayne :-D

knives, very hot things and temporary traffic lights when they disable the green man buttons (well even being asked what type of cheese I'd like) are all sources of endless fun!.

Well my letters almost finished and far from shrinking it's now grown to 4 pages. :rolleyes: just need my final statement of what I want to happen then I'm done.

That leaves me 2 days to write a letter to my landlord then I can relax for a bit!

I think I've nailed it unless anybody can think of a better way to request the data from my doctors and is a mediation by the practice manager the correct thing to ask for?

Or anything I can change for a rather impressive, little used and extremely obscure word? Oh I love putting them in letters gets the reader worried!

here goes it's up to draft 7 now :lol:

F.A.O the Practice Manager,

I'd like to ask for your help and assistance in an extremely serious matter between myself and Dr P. I attended a consultation on XXXXXX at around X am with Dr. P. During this consultation Dr P raised with me the following

1, I was not actively seeking or attempting to seek treatment for my illness

2, that I refused to engage with treatments offered

3, that I have issues with people of the female sex.

When pressed on the matter Dr P indicated that they were the direct result of a conversation he had with and a letter received from a Ms S some months previously, who I had 4 sessions of low level CBT where my contact with her in total over all sessions was no more that one hour and thirty minutes.

I was shocked and extremely horrified when informed of the above, as quite frankly all three are absolutely ludicrous, extremely vexatious in nature and without out any standing in truthfulness whatsoever.The real and worrying thing here for me is that Dr P actually stated that these false accusations have and are influencing his decisions with regards to my present and future treatment.

I hereby state that I vehemently deny the truthfulness of any of the above statements. I also intend to take the strongest possible measures to defend myself with regards to them and take any measures necessary to have any reference to any of the above removed from any records you or anybody else hold.

This is not a complaint about Dr P in any shape size or form as I've always found him capable, professional and very understanding in his dealing with me. But I feel strongly that unfounded accusations like this can do untold damage to a patients reputation and standing, ultimately destroying the bond built up over time between a patient and Doctor. Also if as indicated by Dr P these things are influencing in any way his opinion of myself or how he deals with my treatment then this is extremely serious and needs dealt with as a matter of extreme urgency.

I'll give you just as a little indication of just how outrageous and easily disproved the above are; Dr P is well aware that I spent a total of 6 months in weekly one on one fifty minute intensive counselling sessions with Mrs H. It was in fact H who introduce me to Dr P when my previous Dr Miss C left your practice to get married. If I had any issues with regards to the sex of a practitioner you would have thought given the length of time and level of personal interaction I had with H that it might of cropped up? Therefore I find it rather incredulous to say the least that I have now been labelled as somebody who has a serious problem with female practitioners after 4 sessions with somebody non of which lasted longer than thirty minutes.

As for not seeking treatment it's laughable! Was it not I who approached Dr P initially for help with getting a referral? When told by Dr P that I would have to self refer to the local NHS trust did I not do that promptly and start attending sessions as directed? When my sessions with Ms S ended abruptly within two weeks it had been arranged and I was actually in face to face sessions with Mr D.

Engaging with treatment is a little bit trickier as on the one had Dr P stated that I had actively refused to participate in previous therapies offered. Then went on to explain to me later how some therapies may not work for me and finding the correct treatment for me would be a bit trial and error. So I'm confused here. The level of therapy I was put into (after initial referral) according to the NICE treatment Guidance and Pathways documents was one where by a minimum of two differing styles of therapy must be attempted before further referral to later stages where more intensive therapy is offered. This fact and by Dr P own statement indicates that there is a high probability that certain treatments do not and will not work for certain patients. It's an accepted and recognised fact in mental health treatment. You therefore can not place any blame on a patient if a particular therapy is proved unsuitable. I'm equally sure that if you contacted both Mrs H and Mr D that they would confirm my commitment to my continuing treatment.

Therefore;

1, could you please use this letter as a formal request to start a managed mediation process between myself and Dr P to sort this matter out as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

2, provide me with copies of anything held by yourselves in any form that relates to the above allegations including but not limited to a, the letter received from Ms S b, any notes/records created with regards to it or the conversation held between Dr P and Ms S c, any other related communications, notes or records whether held electronically or clerically in any form that support or confirm the allegations.

Note: If you require me to give you a more formal notice or have a set process I need to follow by which I can gain access to the material requested in 2 above please could you inform me of what this is?

Yours sincerely

In my opinion, IF the practice behaves properly, whatever else they do, they ought to respond to that letter as a formal complaint about treatment, requiring formal and respectful response under procedures they are obliged to have in place under statute, AND provide the copies requested (under the Data Protection Act.)

Be warned 1. They may be able to charge you – shouldn't be more than £10 in all – for the copies 2. Far from all practices behave properly. 3. They may in any event take weeks to deal with it.

But, in my view, serious concerns are well, clearly and courteously stated. Sincerely hope they treat you well, clearly and courteously too, SF.

Edited by nolegion

Hi

Your letter is good and have to agree with nolegion.

I would also add:

3. Require a copy of the Practices Complaints Procedure.

4. The Full Medical Qualification of those involved and Job Position at the time. (the reason i put this their is how do you know that person that seen you was actually qualified and not a trainee)

Point 4 I say from my own experienced of complaining to the NHS Hospital and it wasnt until my complaint reached the final stage at a board meeting that I found out the consultant was actually a trainee that had neither informed the patient nor had the patients permission to see them unsupervised but had been place in this position by the head consultant won my case.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hello SF, how are you getting on?

I just wanted to add my support. I know how it is when your condition can't be x-rayed and a prognosis given, which just makes it harder to get over it. Been there too. :(

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Well after thoroughly and utterly losing the plot for the past 2 days! Last night was interesting! I'm a bit scatter brained and fragile but I think I'll live :wink: Thanks for asking HB.

Still going to have to sort this out but need a break from it for a few days to let it settle. As quite frankly my brains become quite obsessed and fixated which isn't good.

Finally did my letter to my landlord about his prepossessed rent increase written today (it's only taken me 2 months) so when I post that tomorrow I'll have a walk and visit my GP practice to start the process to get access to my medical records. Running around half cocked shouting the odds may get me in trouble although it could be fun! I would also really like to see both the referrals from Mrs H and Mr D to compare it with what I'm actually offered this time round.

Thanks for all the help & support with this as some of the suggestions of things to do and ask for I'd have never have come up with in a million years.

I'll update as and when things happen!

Right it's all over and do I feel like a silly billy :shock:

thankfully I decided to transcribe everything said into a word document as I was that desperate that I'd decided to contact MIND for help this morning.

3 hours later I got to and actually managed to comprehend the end and there was

so it was just that particular one was not easy for you. I would say let me refer you if you refer yourself ... as I can put it into context some of the previous issue with the previous psychotherapist not in a bad way.... so that I can put it into context. Not in a bad way just say that it didn't work and I'd like you to come back to me and we'll try again if you have any problems etc etc etc

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Feck me it's interesting to dissect. The pure fear in my GP voice when I hit attack mode. We exchange places in the nervous stuttering with lots of repeating words and erms in a blink of an eye. Then the feeling around, calming down and me giggling like a little school girl at the end.

Dam you different ways my brain encodes due to physiological pathway use, chemical receptor/production changes and the absolute torrid time I have recovering from attack mode as it reverts.

Now decisions decisions since now I trust my GP do I tell him about the recordings and hand him a synopsis of thoughts on everything as it's rather interesting/revealing into what's happening to me, including all the letters I tried to write?

Or shall I wait another 7 days to see if my openness and honesty is all part of the changing back? :lol:

Thanks to everybody who helped it all did but probably not in the way intended. Plus I now feel a whole heap more confident in any further dealings with health professionals :-)

SF,

In my view, that's a tough one for you to decide.

Several years ago someone I was discussing this with said, he would decide what to say, if anything, about past (covert) recording if or when he found the moment when he was comfortable with asking about future 'overt' recording – and make up his mind on the basis of the response then received.

One day, I hope patients will be encouraged to take recordings home. Until, then, there is, sadly, the risk of doctors trying to take 'hostile action'...

Hope that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Well thought I'd better update as things are in motion :D

TBF it's been rather torrid but things are moving on. Plus a couple of sessions of counseling and a good chat has calmed me down and given me some good ideas!

The Plan;

1, I've engaged and am paying for low cost Counseling. I got that desperate I called up my lovely lady counselor from 2 years ago. Crackin gal.

2, I've just handed in a letter to my GP Practice (see bellow) requesting a copy of my computerised records - awaiting call back as the person who deals with it was not there and I need to pay my £10 fee.

3, see what happens with my Psychiatric referral getting a call next week - not to confident but we will see.

4, I've decided to jump Practices found one with a counseling service; forms to join are filled in and ready to go next week.

5, press for referral to Mental Health Social Services - need my housing situation sorted out these folks should get me access to things.

On other good news My DLA reconsideration has been accepted back to MRC & LRC \o/ which will give me more weight (plus almost cover the cost) of my rent increase and it's solution.

Access to Health Records under the Data Protection

Act 1998 (Subject Access Request)

Patient’s authority consent form for release of health records (Manual or Computerised Health Records)

Date of request 27/07/2012

To: Dr Foster - Puddle Lane Gloucester

From : Mr Speedfreek, 15 Milky Button Towers Lego Land, D.O.B. xx/xx/xx, Telephone xxxxxxxxx, NHS Number xxxxxxxxx

Please accept this as a formal request as above for a copy of all computerised health records held by yourselves relating to myself from xx/xx/xxxx to present day. If there are additional paper records please could you indicate what these are? If you redact any of my record please could you provide a summary of what you have redacted and a explanation of why you have done this?

I understand that a fee of £10 is chargeable for this request.

As for the format of the data provided and if easier for yourselves I am quite happy to accept those records on a DATA CD or any other media that can be read/recorded on/to via a personal computer.

If required you can contact myself on the telephone number xxxx xxx xxxx. It has an answering service, so if I am unavailable please leave a message.

Yours faithfully

Good update SF.

Looks like you are getting things back on a footing you may be happier with.

Be warned that the production of records can take much longer than it ought to under statute – and you can get right-royally messed around. I've yet to meet any patient who regretted doing it, though.

Hi SF

It good to see that you are getting things sorted and if you need any futher help just ask.

wishing you well

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Sorted and who's a very luck boy for audio recording things then :lol:

To anybody else having issues getting treatment GPs etc always get copies of all referrals, a complete copy of your patient record (keep it updated as n when) and never agree to anything unless you know and are told exactly what it is!

Spent the last week researching everything treatments, local services, the full referral process, my previous referrals and most importantly risk assessment.

Before any mental health treatment there has to be a full and thorough risk assessment. It's basically a complete holistic look at every aspect of your life. There's lots of assumptions being made about you with regards to capability and coping with things. Anything the treatment offered may or vice versa part of your life effects has to be risk assessed for conflict/interaction.

So today

Phone call this morn of GP practice my records will be available from tonight for collection. Also found out my Welfare Rights have requested a copy too. Free to jump ship that means.

Saw my counselor to prep me for my latest referral telephone call ran everything past her got thumbs up.

Referral call - She starts the usual scripted interview type thing so I cut her off and asked if they had my two previous referrals - erm no was the answer. So explained all them, what was offered etc why and then basically lead her through doing a risk assessment on the other issues in my chaotic life. Ending with how getting the risk assessment right was really important as the wrong therapy now would destroy me. She said she have to talk to her boss and call me back. 10 mins later my 2 previous referrals had been found :lol: and I'm on the waiting list (the long long list) for one of the top Psychiatric departments in London ZING :madgrin:

She also confirmed when I asked her about my wanting to change GP practice that the one I want to go to is on the place I'm going too accepted referrals list so will have no effect on anything (except me telling them when it's done) so it's HAPPY DAYS!

My name is Boris Victory is mine!

Next on the list and from Monday is Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner girl! I think it's 3 months from being made aware of an issue. Hey ho tbf it's probably be a case of my GP being a gibbering buffoon. I'll read my notes then ask IAPT for a copy of her risk assessment on me and take it form there.

Right I'm off to run down the High Street naked :madgrin:

Cheers kids :-)

Now this patient record I picked up yesterday? It's not what I expected and is missing all referral letters (by GP/3rd party) which I know exist as I have some of them.

I've read around a bit and I can not find anything which says I should or should not have them but if I ask for my data that should be all data not just this.

Now do I request specifics or remind them that all data means all data not just an over view (i.e. not just GP consultation/visit notes, office admin actions and a few test result notations)?

I'm confused and having brain stick here! I want them now god dam it!

I'm also very very suspicious of these so called GP records of my practice visits. Call me paranoid (it's a fair cop governor), but I have a sneaking suspicion well an overriding feeling looking at them that my (now ex) GP is a fully fledged Tory/NuLabour bigot whos' interest in Mental Health issues (as on his Practice Web Bio) is in proving that it doesn't exist.

If you weed through all the 'work is good advised him of it' comments he hasn't a clue about the different classifications of therapists in mental health nor how they are used. This is evident in the fact he's ignored my Counseling history that clearly states treatment referred to and his own 52 week note for follow up and offer assistance if it goes wrong. He even starts talking about things in terms of 'patient believes' he has been referred for this that and the other (getting the Therapy wrong) when it is recorded by my Counselor in the record directly below what he's just entered.

As for this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner business the only thing I can think of here is that he's trying to or is ploughing her field as they say (nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean squire?)! She's changed from a straight out of Uni low level therapy (i.e. book led) only to fully fledged psychologist and now even morphed into a psychiatrist! Oh and apparently it was all my fault and I've agreed to try harder with the next one. WTF seriously WTF!

I think the term is SEETHING here. I am typing this absolutely and unequivocally SEETHING!

So the failure of my GP to understand or recognise previous recommendations, compounded by IAPTs lack of risk assessment (as laid down in the NICE good practice guidance), the young chit of a PWPs' failure to do the same, nor recognise when she was well out of her depth or what to do in that situation. All my fault! Yay!

Note to self I must blindly accept from now on my fate no matter how wrong or ludicrous the view of the 3rd party recommending it!

So glad I'm out and I can book an appointment for a GP at my new practice from today :D

I'm already drafting a letter to Dame Anne Begg about the my concerns about the serious failings of the new policy of centralised access to Mental Health services a.k.a. IAPT. Anybody who doesn't fit the new doctrines that serious and complex MH issues do not exist are ****ed basically. If my experience is anything to go by new entrants with anything over a fear of spiders will just be failed and cast adrift with out diagnosis or support.

It took 6 weeks before my referrals to higher up therapies started in 2010 when I was seen by a practice counselor, I knew exactly what was happening and was fully supported through out. This time it's been 7-8 months and I'm still not supported and I'm now in a very long waiting list for assessment by a higher up team who might be able to make the correct referral.

I watching back to back Knight Rider atm for insperation. It really lost it's way when the mechanic Bonnie left so I think I might hunt down a stream of the 1st series of CHiPs as after 3 hours of Michael and Kitt stopping jay walkers and litter droppers I'm bored!

I think this little letter (I'll hand in tomorrow) should do the job. If not a complaint to the ICO will be going in :lol:

I also need to get my patient records from the IAPT service to see what those slackers have been making up or forgetting to include about me.

Dear xxxxxxx Practice,

I made a request for a full copy of the records held by yourselves on myself in a letter (enclosed) on the xx/xx/2012. Unfortunately you have not complied fully with my request! Now what I asked for was;

' a copy of all computerised health records held by yourselves relating to myself from 01/01/2007 to present day. If there are additional paper records please could you indicate what these are?'

What you have provided is a summary of my record without the underlying data that accompanies it. Now associated with my record summary are letters/referrals/reports/etc which I also require copies of as part of the original request. I know these exist as I have partial copies of some of them and my overview/summary that you have provided clearly indicates that these letters/referrals/reports/etc exist.

I hereby formally request that you release this data in its entirety to me, as is my legal right under the Data Protection Act 1989 and therefore fully comply with my original request.

To make things simpler I am not after anything related to my physical health in the slightest; like blood test results etc. What I'm after is everything held, sent or received with regards' to my mental health. To narrow it down even further; everything from and including my first referral to counseling dated xx/xx/2009 by Dr xxxxxx xxxxx to present day.

I would appreciate it if you also included the DWP reports about myself which have been requested/completed recently. They will get to me eventually I'd rather that it be sooner.

If any of these are still held on paper or if you decided to treat this as a new request I am fully prepared to pay any new fees due. I would not be making this request if I wasn't.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, yours faithfully

• 5 weeks later...

Well I should have this I was told by Monday!

I've also had an acknowledgement from my local NHS/PCT for the SAR I sent them too :-D

That could explain the phone call I've literally just received today :?:

Well my referral to higher level services by my NHS/PCT has apparently been over ruled :whoo: It was over ruled ages ago :whoo: I should have received a letter :lol:

So apparently because I would have to wait for services it was deamed that it would not be worth while me waiting the 6 months for assessment and then probably year before fully engaged!

Now get this I've just been told by phone call the above and apparently I've been referred to and accepted for further counseling sessions by the counseling service I engaged privately 8 weeks ago :lol: That was sent to my old GP and has not been communicated to my current counselor nor my new GP. Although my counselor I engaged privately 8 weeks ago is from the same service they've recommended me for and think I've engaged :lol:

What's that arse elbow?

Although I asked and supplied my new GP details 4 days after triage they have not been recorded anywhere nor has anybody contacted me :lol:

Nor could the senior therapist who just contacted me understand that I may be feckin menthol it doesn't make me thick :lol: "Risk Assessment" everybody needs one and the failure to do one strikes fear into their black cold hearts :x

Ah well :violin:

I'm now getting centrally managed by this new guy :lol:

Sorry I'm absolutely fecking ****ed :-D Feel like Mel Gibbson in Conspiracy Theory as I've been banging on about exactly the above since it all happened :lol:

My ESA tribunal date is 17th so... See my Aussie GP on the 28th I just hope she kicks off! Feck it :lol: