'Lewis' Field representative visit on CCJ/CO Northern Rock Shortfall

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, Did they sell your house under its real value? as I am sure I've read on here that you can question this.

Hi Star.

I am aware of the posts regarding gaining a good/best price for the property, however I am pursuing various corners so that I can find out the facts.

Cheers

Mr

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Update

the rep called then went away

the company with the CO wrote to me

ie, you have 7 days to pay or warrant of execution etc,

I explained no money etc,

I have received a letter from the rep ( legal dept ) that called on behalf of company saying

...that they have called at property on 'date' but were not able to meet with me???

they conclude to give me 48hrs to contact the rep or they will pass to their legal dept all charges etc I will be liable for?

however they highlight that they would be prepared to set up a payment plan?

Any pointers?

Mr

Sounds like a regular threat letter. if it was serious they would have kept it in writing and not turned up uninvited.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yes, do not deal with the door steppers at all - ignore them. See what the creditor does next

Hi Cole

I am trying to stay ahead of the game here, probs a catch 22 situ here,

if all CO creditors come knocking and I cant get a resolve then BR is an option,

re my recent repo etc, still lots to sort out tho and I am awaiting responses from various,

in the mean time I shall sit tight till it hits the fan,

I cant be bothered with door steppers either as they act in a silly manner which gets the curtain twitchers excited!!

Mr

Hi Cole

I am trying to stay ahead of the game here, probs a catch 22 situ here, if all CO creditors come knocking and I cant get a resolve then BR is an option, re my recent repo etc, still lots to sort out tho and I am awaiting responses from various, in the mean time I shall sit tight till it hits the fan, I cant be bothered with door steppers either as they act in a silly manner which gets the curtain twitchers excited!!

Mr

Don't think putting off getting help, is going to do you any good. I think you really should contact one of the debt registered charities now to get some help and they may be able to help stop this getting out of hand.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Don't think putting off getting help, is going to do you any good. I think you really should contact one of the debt registered charities now to get some help and they may be able to help stop this getting out of hand.

I have spoken with an organisation and they said 'sit tight' till it gets worse?????

I have spoken to a solicitor too and he said the same?????

I am seeking advice from another organisation but have to wait in turn for their return call to me next week???

Mr

I have spoken with an organisation and they said 'sit tight' till it gets worse????? I have spoken to a solicitor too and he said the same?????

I am seeking advice from another organisation but have to wait in turn for their return call to me next week???

Mr

I think they are saying. Let them make you bankrupt, as it will cost them and they won't even be able to recover the cost of doing this. Kind of makes sense.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I think they are saying. Let them make you bankrupt, as it will cost them and they won't even be able to recover the cost of doing this. Kind of makes sense.

Possibly! however reading between the lines thats what they Dont want as they are offering me a payment plan, so lets say I offer £50.00 per month to them only. no other CO creditors, they probs think getting some money is better than nothing, as it wont be long before some of the CO creditors 'pull the plug?'

Mr

Theyll take it for 3 months then come for the rest. When questioned theyll just say " well, we did say it was only for 3 months."

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Theyll take it for 3 months then come for the rest. When questioned theyll just say " well, we did say it was only for 3 months."

Quite possibly quite possibly. but that depends on the paperwork I get them to agree with, however such a short term agreement will not really have an effect on a 5k debt? at least I know they want to play ball?

Mr apprehensive

True. However, why review it in 3 months. Negotiate with them and demand it is 6

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For nram email them on customerrelations@n-ram.co.uk , that way it is recorded and they get it instantly. Anything I can help with ?

Hi and thanks for the reply...I just need some answers, Nram repo'd the house in May 2012. and I have requested paperwork to show me 'what happened' to this date I have received nothing despite my several calls to them, they pass me from one dept to the other, the last call I made prior to this post, they told me that they had no info for me? I want to hopefully claim back all that maybe is incorrect etc, and at least know 'what happened'

Cheers

You need to put your request to them in writing and send it recorded so you have proof they signed for it.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You get an instant reply that they will deal with it and confirm in writing to you. I have sent a few complaints via email and that way it is recorded and you have proof you sent it and they have received it by automatic email reply.

It's quicker easier and doesn't cost!!

• 1 year later...

no

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Future Mortgages was Dissolved 28/04/2009

Name & Registered Office:

NRAM PLC

CROFT ROAD

CROSSFLATTS

BINGLEY

WEST YORKSHIRE

BD16 2UA

Company No. 03273685

If you are having a problem, you should never contact these companies by phone but do it by letter.

Thanks for the speedy reply Conniff

re Future, is that perhaps why they dont respond to my cca requests re my secured loan and repo ?

Nram too, Just dont respond at all, so wanted to call them and record as I have been waiting a couple of year now.