Three mobile & Lowells

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thanks for your reply Locotus, I didnt send the letter when you suggested before as I requested a new copy of my credit report to find that this was now showing on my credit report. Even though it definately was not there before! I think it will be statute barred in MArch or April this year but going by the dates on the credit file its not quite 6 years, in which case could you point me in the right direction with what to do next i received a letter again today stating i must contact them to arrange repaymet with one of their reps.

contact with a DCA will only egg them on. Better to ignore them at this stage.

The reason contact has increased is because the "debt" is almost statute barred... they are desperate to get you to pay something as it resets the clock.

If it over 6 years since you last paid anything, send the letter I quoted above then ignore them.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there locotus, had a letter back replying to the statute barred letter you recommende I sent which i did, and the reply says that the account is now closed, :) Just need to work on the default they have issed now but again that 6 years so i guess that will auto come off the credit file? thank you for all your help on this one :)

contact with a DCA will only egg them on. Better to ignore them at this stage.

The reason contact has increased is because the "debt" is almost statute barred... they are desperate to get you to pay something as it resets the clock.

If it over 6 years since you last paid anything, send the letter I quoted above then ignore them.

What is the date of the default on your credit file? it's 6 years from that date.

So Defaulted 25/4/07 should be dropping off your credit file now.

to

C.A.G. Toolbar