Capstone/SPML

tomo235
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all didnt know were to start, i had a mortgage with Capstone/SPML ive since paid off the martgage as i sold the house. The question is who do i write to with a SAR is it capstone or SPML? ive been looking but not sure can some one point me in the right direction.

many thanks (another ripped off person of CApstone/SPML)

Capstone as they administer the loan books left over by Southern Pacific

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi

The address I have is

CAPSTONE MORTGAGE SERVICES

ST. JOHNS PLACE

EASTON STREET

HIGH WYCOMBE

HP11 1NL

Not sure of its up to date so you might like to check it out first

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

do they ahve the same address

Hi Capstone are now going by the name of Acenden but the address that ims gave you is correct as i too are trying to claim fee's from them it was SPML when i was with them then Capstone and now Acenden. Just make sure that you put in your letter the address that the SAR is relating to etc.

Miz

Miz_Print v Halifax Won :-D 24th july 2007:D

Thanks Miz

:-D

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

• 2 weeks later...

Gets better got a letter today saying my signature doesnt make what they have on file and i need to send my passport or another ID type to them, i phone and talked to them and asked why i cant send a copy of my passport seems u need to get a lawyer to stamp and sign it to say this is you.

Any one else ever have this many problems with them?

• 4 weeks later...

well ive been onthe phone 3 times so far trying to get some info about my postal order i sent, they still havent sent it back and will only take my £10 payment with my card i did manage to get a very bad copy of my agreement.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update got the info pack from acenden today makes for fun reading seems my arrears totaled over £3500 which i paid off they added £50 every month i was in arrears and added £100 fee every time, im not sure what i can claim back out of that but the best part after reading all the letters the last one dated 21st august 2009 2 years after i sold the house and cleared the mortgage i was £2.52 in arrrears and they were going to start repossession of the house and added a fee of £175 this is the first i ever knew about this.

Can one give me any info on what to do next, im a bit of a loss now as to the next steps thanks.

Capstone aggresivley repossed my home in 2009 despite having a payment plan in place..i was not well at the time and found it difficult to defend the repossession ,Does anyone know if i now have any redress on this matter?

• 5 weeks later...

quick update phoned them today after hearing nothing from them after sending a letter stating how much they owe me (over £9k) sent the letter recorded but they cant find it (sent 03/08/12) the letter has been signed for but they have no idea were it is, ive gave them a week to find it or i go higher.

Got a letter today saying they acknowledge my letter sent in 6th august 2012 and are going to look into my complaint and i should hear something in the next 4 weeks. Does this mean they will look at my charges and say yea they are all ours we owe you nothing or will they be honest and give me them back???? only time will tell.

• 4 weeks later...

Got a letter back today off them saying after all the charges that were added to my account only £40(plus 8%) was unfair so they want my bank details so thay can give me the £55. Im not happy with this so whats the next step?

• 2 weeks later...

I wasnt happy with the amount they said so ive phoned them up and talked to a arse on the phone he wasnt to sure when i told him that the 5% ERC was ok even after i told him i was in my 3rd year so should ahve paid 4% he then told me talk to FOS so after a phone call to them I should get a letter soon from them. Not letting these ****ers get away with it.

Hi.

I am in the process of writing a letter to Acendon...who now look after old SPML scams.....Apart from the arrears management fees and other charges...Can somebody please let me know if I can claim back the interest on arrears I was charged during my time with them.......Please help.... Thankyou

Hi

You can claim back the interest on the unlawful charges but not on the genuine arrears (if any).

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Can Acenden refer a PPI claim I've issued against Preferred, to the originating company Infinite Mortgages?

Barclays Bank

13/9/06 - ACCEPTED HALF ON BOTH A/Cs

HSBC

21/10/06 - SETTLED IN FULL

Preferred Mortgages

11/8/06 - prelim let sent - redemption fee

12/07 - case dropped

Halifax B/S

2/07 settled in full

Halifax visa card

MCOL due

Citicards & Hillesden