Payday Express today - Take it Easy Mag

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.people.co.uk/magazine/real-life/2012/04/15/i-m-trapped-in-a-cycle-of-debt-102039-23822730/

Quick everybody , a new name that is public for Payday Express in the link for above article in one of the paper supplement mags today ! :-)

I particularly like the bit where he says... "There have been a lot of newcomers to the industry who act unregulated and do not ahere to the strict code of conduct" !!!! excuse moi ! think they need to take a reality check!

So Marcus, how do you get justify taking double interest payments?

Is this really the Payday Express we know I'll have to keep pinching myself... yeah it's ok you can say I have a vendetta against em! rant over!

Hope the name helps someone!

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Could always send in a reply to that article and let them know what theyre really like.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Haven't got twitter though but ha result just found their address so I'll educate them !

:wink:

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

no fern don't think there is a connection, but then you never know!Their all as toxic as each other really in one way or other x

Just been reading the link.

It is easy to say we are unregulated, but we comply to the same codes of conduct as Credit Card companies regulated by Consumer Finance Association.

So I went on the website http://www.cfa-uk.co.uk/codeofpractice.asp

10. It says Offer a modified repayment schedule that will pay down the outstanding debt in a manageable manner for those customers who encounter significant repayment difficulties, and give details of free advice services that can help customers who have financial difficulties or repeatedly delayed or missed payments.

Payday Express should read this themselves

Not sure whether Quickquid and Payday Express are linked but I recieved a letter from Payday Express & Wonga and on both the envelopes had the same address on if they were undelivered.

Thanks. I only asked as we have been getting loads of silent calls from Payday Express and then yesterday we got a letter demanding payment of £xxx plus costs and default sums etc and as far as I am aware we have never had any dealings with this company. OH did use Quick Quid. You are right too ---- nothing but bottom feeding parasites the lot of them .....:mad2:

CFA are a trade body, set up to defend their members at all costs. They are not independent so don't be thinking any investigation (should they decide to undertake one) will be impartial.

Their CEO, John Lamidey is a former Director of the Consumer Credit Association - another trade body.

Have a looksie at the youtube clip below of Mr Lamidey in action - do you think he is the most appropriate to be heading up a "Financial" institution?

I think my Lamidey needs to go back to school to learn maths as well as how to form a semi decent analogy.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

CFA is an independant business. Nothing more. Similar to how the BBB is in the U.S.A. It has NO authority or power, and is very easily bought.