Bought a horse but when it arrived it was NOT as described.

Missis
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am concentrating on her 'boarding cats' and 'Change of Use' from Domestic Dwelling' to Commercial Use' and paying Business Rates like everyone else does. I do not really know much about the Cat Breeding World and I think I guessed that in the UK anyone can breed them without inspection (watching these EHO programes)

I am sure if the 'Cat People' find out what she has done to me, questions will be asked about her honesty as a Breeder ie 'Are they pure bred, am I going to get my paperwork in the post?'etc,etc.

But still pressing ahead with my legal case against her, BUT still open to any advice anyone can give me on this one.

Yes having worked in licensing I really should have called it an Animal Boarding Establishement , I must remember to use council speak Ha Ha :lol:

Just a quick question if a catis used for breeding they do have to be registered somewhere if they are bring sol;d as pedigrees dont they?

My cats are not pedigree so just asking, bit off topic I suppose

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Missus, I don't blame you one bit for what you are trying to do to this woman, and i am very glad this poor horse ended up with you. I think if i came face to face with her after an issue like this, where this animal has not been looked after, I'd hold her head in a water trough for a few minutes at the very least.