Was this is contract? Would anybody know please

Squirrel Nutkin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4422 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I know there is alot about pet insurance policies at the moment but I wonder if anybody has a bright idea to my issue, not insurance related..

if you have a emergency and call a vet out and they ask you to sign an agreement before the horse receives treatment, remembering this is an emergency so you dont read it word for word as you are worried about the immediate problem. However, it does specify the horse in question, ie age, colour, age etc.... Is this agreement for this animal only or for any other animal, ie cat, dog, that they treat for you thereafter? There is no other wording that sais for other creatures, just the creature they treated that particular day.

I would have thought the agreement signed only relates to that particular creature? Any thought anyone please, would be grateful. :???:

Many thanks

Yes, will need to scan it. But basically sais at the bottom "I accept the T&C overleaf". So I may be barking up the wrong tree but I just wondered as the front page specifies the animal to be treated at that time? I also think that getting one to fill in a "registration form" at such a distressing time is a bit off. Even if you read it all, what do you do, say "no, I dont accept them, I'll find another vet".