signing off and the work programme

leasky32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4449 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am on the work programme, but i am changing to carers allowance, which starts on the 26th of this month, i know the last day off my claim will be the Sunday, but i just go and sign off on Friday but i have a work programme appointment, would i still have to go to this

you can contact them to advise of your impending chamge in circumstance but as they will state that work programme appointments are mandatory they will likely still ask you to attend.

If you fail to attend they will refer your papers to the DMA team to consider a sanction which could be reserved which means that should you recvlaim within a 6 month period the paperwork will be submitted again to consider a sanction on your new claim to JSA (if you found yourself in that situation of course).

well just called the work program provider, i have still have to go in even though ive signed off before the appointment they have to receive the change in circumstances how long does that take to happen or am i better signing off today

Edited by leasky32

If you are actually closing your claim before the appointment with the work programme providers then of course you are not required to attend that appointment, I may have got slightly confused with the previous post saying about signing on friday,. You are only required to attend any signing/apppointment that are scheduled for any period prior to ending your claim.

Once you have returned your ES40JP to the JCP to close your claim it will be passed to the closure team who will as soon as they can (usually the working day after receipt) and they will also notify the work programme providers of your change in circumstances via the form wp07b.

well went to my apportionment, sat there for nearly 2 hours to see the woman for about ten mins, ive got to call in 2 week time just to keep them updated on my situation and see if they have received that i am no longer getting jsa

Sorry but the are wrong!

I had a hum dinger of a row with an adviser at our local work programme yesterday and took it forward as a complain to be escalated to our regional district office as they had a customer and were giving completely false information and wouldn't accept my information at all telling me I didn't know what I was talking about! Hello I had the departmental guidance on my computer in front of me and was quoting the guidance to them word for word but they wouldn't accept it.