Virgin Media taking that mick

deadmic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HiI was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem, yesterday (18/01/2012) I woke up to find that all three of my virgin services had been cut off (TV, Telephone and Internet) I phoned them up and they said that there was an over due balance on the account that that it would have to be paid off before they put ll the services back on, to which I told that that I had made the payment on the 09/01/2012. They informed me that I didn't and that it was not showing up on there end. We argued back and forth for awhile before I gave them the card details. Once I had done they they told me a payment had been made but the person who took the details (0n the 09/01/2012) had put them someone elses account and not mine, to which I went a bit mad. They then put me on hold for ten mins and then told me that they would refund the money and it would take up to 3 day to be returned. I then asked about the services that was told if I wanted them back on then I would have to pay the outstanding amount. Still not happy I asked to speak to the superviser and was put back on hold then hung up on (how nice of them). I then dropped a message to the CEO of virgin media from my mobile, whoes team was quick to reply and got my services back on but was told I still had to make the payment in 3 days. So today I wake up and they are all off again. So I do the same thing and phone them up and get told the same thing, there is a overdue payment and they would not turn them back one till the payment it recieved. Well after 20 mins they said they will put them back on but the payment will still need to be made for the overdue payment. I am wondering if there is anything I can do about this as it was not my fault but theres. Everyone I speak to from virgin wants the bill paid but it was there fault in the first place as they paid it into someone elses account. Now I bet they will charge me the £10 late charge fee aswell as the services being cut off tomorrow aswell. Any help would be really appreciated Thank you

Hi

I would get back onto the CEO Office not these so called customer service that dont listen and make it a Formal Complaint and that you want one point of contact from that office only until these issues are resolved to your full satisfaction as the neglegence was on there part by putting money you paid in your account into someone elses account.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

UPDATEI have recived a letter today Which says "Your accound shows that you have a good payment history, so we're surpirsed we haven't received your payment of £76.85" and that they are now going to add a late payment charge of £10. Well how nice are they, they screw up and charge me for it.