Benefit Fraud Please Help

fairy87
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks guys :) Heres an update :

I attended court yesterday , the bench have called me back for my sentacing next Tuesday at 2pm, they are considering a community order, but the sencond bench i see on Tuesday are within there rights to send me to prison for 6weeks.

i have to go back Friday to see a probation office who is going to write a report that will be given to the bench ready for Tuesday (dont really understand that bit)

So i dont know for 100percent what will happen, BUT i know that a 90percent chance i will get an community order.

So fingers crossed.

its just a waiting game now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya guys Sorry for late reply , I went to court again on Tuesday , I didnt get a fine , i have got 6 months probation, the judge said that it looks like iv been very nieve and that i will have to attened probation meetings to help me with future decision making , and to stick to my re payment planWhat a relief , I got off lighly , Never am i doing anything bad again lol Was a horrible experiance :/Thanks to all of you who replyed and gave me advice