RBS royalties gold account / CapQuest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very Pi$$ed of right now......

as mentioned the RBS accounts have dropped of my credit file...with Experian\credit file

just out of curiousity I have had quick look at the Equafax one and found two entries from capquest (never checked equafax....)

• Bank Default from Capquest Investments Limited 2 (I)/ XX37**
  • Bank Default from Capquest Investments Limited 2 (I)/ XX64**

1 ) My questions are the RBS accounts, how or why can they disappear from Experian

2 ) How why does capquest show up on the equafax credit file and not experian

3) on the Equfax credit file there is also a CCJ from 2008 which I know nothing about, which again does not show on Experian....

but I have been paying and is marked as paid from 12/2011 which I do know about and did pay off but never received any CCJ notice

How do I go about getting these removed ?? sorted out

Edited by adenjago

Ok, well you can check if a CCJ has ever been awarded against you by checking Trust online..

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/

It will cost you £2.00 for the search.

You need to know the original date of Default and count forward 6 years from then, sometimes companies dont enter the default until 6 months after the occurrence, but any later is frowned upon by the Information Commissioner.

Not all companies use ALL of the Credit agencies.. so it is always a good idea to obtain the files from each of the 3 major CRAs, Equifax, Experian and Call credit.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

thanks Mr B

I spoke directly to the Northampton court (some snotty woman) who said it was do the Lewis Group which I had never heard but had finished the Paying this off to CL Finance on 2011, but did say that I did not recieve any notification\documents regarding this CCJ, which seem to wind the snotty woman up for some reason ??

any hoo so does the trustonline actuall give you the original date ?? and this may be different to the Data on my Credit file ??

It should give you the date the judgment was awarded against you. Whether it is different to that on your file, I really dont know :(

I think there have been a lot of "gone astray" documents that have come out of Northampton - so that could be one reason for the attitude.. I am surprised though cos I have always found them to be extremely helpful.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 1 month later...
I'm very Pi$$ed of right now......

as mentioned the RBS accounts have dropped of my credit file...with Experian\credit file

just out of curiousity I have had quick look at the Equafax one and found two entries from capquest (never checked equafax....)

• Bank Default from Capquest Investments Limited 2 (I)/ XX37**
  • Bank Default from Capquest Investments Limited 2 (I)/ XX64**

1 ) My questions are the RBS accounts, how or why can they disappear from Experian

2 ) How why does capquest show up on the equafax credit file and not experian

3) on the Equfax credit file there is also a CCJ from 2008 which I know nothing about, which again does not show on Experian....

but I have been paying and is marked as paid from 12/2011 which I do know about and did pay off but never received any CCJ notice

How do I go about getting these removed ?? sorted out

Annoyingly, once I had queried why the RBS had dropped off the Experian report the Caqquest accounts then appeared....me and my big mouth....

Quick update.........this is still in dispute.....and still with ICO

Still receiving generic Letters from capquest say i have not repsonding to previous letter...blah blah.......will be sending the them a look after and protect the environment letter and stop sending things that straight into the bin