CapitalFinanceOne

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They took over £150 out my bank without my authority. This was in November.

I contacted them stating that i was no longer in employment and needed to set repayment plan up, they refused to help, but as said above they helped themselves to my jobseekers allowance.

I did ring them straight away, i told them im prepared to fight this all the way to court, they said i wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court.

I did reapply for a loan with them as i tried to roll it over so i could get my funds back which they took off me. The application was rejected.

A week or so later i received email stating i need to pay them, i sent one back saying i refuse to pay anything else now. The conversation went on and they said that i have broken the contract by reapplying for a loan. I said well if the contract is broken then why are you still adding on interest and charges.

Its been over a month now and ive not heard anything from them since i said that.

Is this a good or bad sign?

Report them to the OFT and Trading Standards, otherwise you are wasting time posting on this site.

I've posted enough about the steps to take when this happens, JSA is mean for your needs, not for anyone to take as appropriate.

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN to http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk and http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk