Can Anyone Help please???? :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just reading a lot of these posts and was wondering if anyone knew of any decent ( and I use that word lightly lol) loan companies that dont rip you off or charge admin fees. I have been rejected for a loan as I am "unemployed" I tried to explain that I am a full time carer for my severely disabled daughter and i am unable to work due to her care commitments but have regular income and could afford the repayments (I would not be lending if I couldnt afford to pay it back)...I have checked my credit report and this seems to be ok but apparantely I have a poor credit score (this might be due to me not having much credit over the years so i'm told??) so as you can see I am in a no win situation as being classed as unemployed and having a poor credit score is making it difficult. So if anyone knows of any loan companies that could help then please let me know....Thank You

Don't bother is the simple answer.

What do you need the credit for - if you are a carer try going to the DWP and getting a loan from them, if it is for the person who needs it then they could apply too.

Loans at the moment are non existant, even a brother with excellent credit rating can't get a bank overdraft!

Don't bother is the simple answer.

Thanks for your reply and your prob right...I was looking for a loan just to help me over the christmas period but looking around and reading your reply then its probabaly gonna be a waste of time anyway...Thanks once again :wink:

Im sorry but I would never advise any one to get a loan, you will pay dearly in more ways than one, however, if you are in serious need I would agree with silly girl though, a budgeting loan is far far better than something a loan company could ever offer you