Wage Day Advance - Not My Signature **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone - and thanks in advance

I took out a loan with WDA in March 2010, and couldnt repay it - I was in email communication with them for a while, but that all stopped. Then I was passed onto a DCA - which I refused to deal with.

Today I asked WDA for a copy of my Loan Agreement - which they (after some argument) have provided - though its not signed by me - its signed "Signature for (or on behalf of) Creditor" - theres NO digital signature or anything - just someone elses squiggly line.

The document doesnt say what I have borrowed, just my credit limit (which is £150), but when I went to the DCA's website the debt stood at £700 (I think - cant remember - their link has now expired) (Motor Mile Finance).

What should I do?

John

• 1 month later...

Can you pay them 1 month interest + the loan back?

If you can, pay them back through standing order or discuss with WDA and not the DCA.

If you have gone down the route of a CCA and putting the account into dispute then you've got time to act and plan your next move.

Speak to sillygirl1 (i think) she will help you a bit more or find other people in the same boat ::)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis