Cabot and the Yorkshire Visa Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok guy's, starting my own thread on this bad boy. Did post up on somebody else's that Cabot said they received the cheque for a pound cashed it but did not know who it belonged too. Well that was August 24th,, Hippy then complains and mysteriously they say oh yes Hippy, we are writing to YB for your CCA.

Now I am sure that the bank just sent out a credit card after a year of good behaviour with them. Anyway, today I get this back from CABOT... not going to count me chickens yet.... but from 1992 I wonder.

You wise old sages out there, do you think they will palm this off ?????:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Also note this bill has risen by £20.00 in three months, must be the 12% interest. Don't think I will pay them any how even if they come up with the agreement. Just not worth it. Let em take me to court. I would have been happy to have paid them if they did not stick on that rip off interest. MESSAGE FOR YOU CABOT,,, DO ONE HIPPY WON'T BE PAYING IT. EVER.

cabot reply page 2.pdf

cabot reply page 1.pdf

Edited by Happyhippy1959

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Hmm, typical Cabotspeak... At the end of the day, unless they can actually provide proof that you have given anyone permission to process your data, ie the signed agreement.. then they should cease processing. IMHO.

If they have purchased the account then they are probably only likely to pass it on to a DCA for continued harassment.. I think their current partner in crime is 1st credit.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Citizen B

Look forward to it.... send who they like, process really what they like, in the end it boils down to Can they produce the CCA.......... I would have thought they would have asked for it as soon as they bought the debt...Never mind add on what interest they like, send whoever they like they are not going to get a penny from the Hippy simples.

Ah good old Crapob and the ever increasing interest! the balance on mine has increased by almost £1K in just over a year, yet still they can't provide a CCA, unfortunately mine has 5 years to go before it becomes SB because I was paying the OC a nominal amount (should have taken advice from here and stopped, but hey ho!) I guess they can add on as much as they like because without the proper paperwork they can't really do much! I've not heard from them for a year now.

Good luck :-)

If they dont have the agreement and the original t&cs, how are we to know if they even have the right to add interest.. let alone process your information?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Citizen....Crapbot don't worry about things like that..i send them the letter asking them to stop processing my information because they don't have the documentation to prove that they can..their reply was something along the lines it would have been in the original CCA of which they have reconstructed (a very poor) copy and therefore they could add what they wanted....fighting a losing battle with this lot of idiots! I dread to think what my outstanding balance will be come the time its SB :(

oh a hard weekend at work, disregard duplicate post.. had a letter through from Crapbot today this bill has risen £60 in two months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't know if there making it up on the hoof,, have sent my last letter telling them YOU ARE NEVER EVER GOING TO GET IT WOULD RATHER GO BANKRUPT even if you do get the original. ( simples )

Thats the same letter I received, harping on about the original agreement would have allowed this and allowed that..but without the original agreement how can they prove it? It infuriates me that they do exactly what they want and get away with it!

Don't worry Duffers Mum, have sent them a really good get lost letter..... Telling them in no uncertain terms to bog off, even if they by some miracle get the original CCA....... I just don't care now,,, I have a Yorkshire Bank Loan with these muppets of nearly £14k, now interestedly there is no interest added to that bad boy, is that because it was a fixed term loan !!!!!!

As I said nearly £60 in three months,,, I know what there thinking, hippy has a house we are bound to get our cash hughhhhhhhhh No chance, I would sell at a break-even to spite those muppets and even if they went for a charging order I would ensure I let the bad boy get re-possessed ( simples )

• 4 weeks later...

ok, a young man called Alex has replied to Hippy's get lost letter.... hmmmmm smoke and mirrors again. would like some experience caggers to have a quick shifty and draft a nice reply to young Alex....... basically they are lying through there teeth, my bill stands at £2034, the DOA from YB stated £70 less but that aside I really don't care what they say. As for making payments previous I have seen on here that a lot of DCA state that malarkey

Binder1.pdf

It don't half make me laugh when Cabot state they are perfectly entitled to add interest to your account becasue your original agreement says they can...the exact original agreement which they can't provide, so how can they prove they are entitled to add it? They are doing exactly the same to me..my account balance has increased by almost £1,000 in a year, yet they can only provide an extremely bad alleged reconstituted agreement which bears no resemblence to anything I would have signed at the time..i've heard nothing from them for months now, but the interest keeps being added!

Good luck!