t-mobile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i have been a t-mobile business user for the past 4 years and always paid my bill on the last day of each month without fail

to cut a long story short t-mobile have now moved the payment date as they said i have been paying late and have now charged me 2 bill basically and cut off my phone 3 times in the past week due to this ...i wouldnt mind but i have not gave them permission to move the payment date at all and paid the bill in full in august

I am so angry i have told t-mobile that they are in breach of contract and that i am going to terminate it now with immediate effect..... am i in the right ?

P.s there customer service is awful and very inpolite too

Who cares, vote with your feet, cancel any direct debit you might have had with them, and enter into their complaints procedure and exhaust it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If the "business" is 10 employees or less, follow this here as consumers and small businesses have more protection than larger businesses.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

thans i did the above .....and they couldnt have been more helpful restored my line and sorted out the payment error

Thanks for everything :)

Excellent :) following their complaints procedure to its resolution will 1st cost them for the arbitrators to look at the complaint, and 2nd they'll lose a customer... I think they just saw sense :) Glad to have been of service.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar