Successful Claims

blueskies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi StevieFinn

I was advised to email a person called:

Krysta.campbell@barclays.com

I then received a reply from a junior legal clerk who had been appointed my case to handle saying that a settlement letter would be sent the following day - and it was. In fact I received the cheque from them this morning.

I hope this is of some help.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangey87 v Barclays.

Barclays have just offered to settle the full amount of £3036.30. We were just two weeks away from court, I emailed them to point out that thay had failed to submit their court bundle - two days later I received a full offer. VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY!!! All the months of letters have finally paid off.

Don't forget the wasted time order after all they had no intention of doing their bundles or even turning up for a hearing.

Good Luck and well done.

DS

Claimed £3880

Won £2910

Accepting the offer as its not bad as I hadnt even submitted a claim online, that was just with my 2nd letter threatening it, its 75% of my claim which I am happy with.

Many thanks all for your help

Could a mod change my thread to ***SETTLED IN FULL***

Money in my bank account this morning. Barclays settled before Allocation Hearing date of 27th June. Krysta was charming and did not question when I refused to sign non-disclosure clause. Will be sending N279 Notice of Discontinuance to Court tomorrow and copy to B.

Much thanks to CAG - donation to follow as I appreciate money is more useful to keeping up the fight than gratitude.

• 2 weeks later...

Are Barclays still holding out until they are taken to Court? I have received statements and sent one letter before action and 2 weeks later they have written to say that they will come back with an offer within 4 weeks!

Anyone had the same experience and did you get paid out?

Fred

It would be better if you had your own thread then any questions you have can be answered there BUT what you will have recieved is the sorry your not happy we will look into your complaint .... its their standard letter .... it says 4 weeks at the most 8 weeks but will contact you again

Next you will prolly get the we need to collate more information then the 50-70% offer

hi, first time post here

im claiming about 1200 back off barclays

after the usual letters they offered me 700

i rejected

i now have a letter off the court entitled 'general form of judgment or order'

its got loads of legal mumbo jumbo in it, does anyone know in lehmans terms what do i actually do now and what do i send off??

many thanks in anticipation of a reply

:|

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, if it helps anyone, you can read my succesful claim here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/81343-andymanuk-barclazy.html

:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:cool:

In the words of QUINCY JONES:

" It's not about your acheivements in life, it's all about the journey getting there...."

I got my Peices of Eight !;)

• 4 weeks later...