Can I take a complaint back?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I recently submitted a complaint to the FOS about a loan company (having had their final response I then sent of the form about 2 weeks ago and not heard anything more really except an acknowledgement of receipt by email from the FOS contact)

Just wonder now if I should try to "revoke" the complaint as I have now in the meantime had a final response from one of their trade associations which the loan company are members of, who ruled in my favour (well I got a better outcome than I was hoping for even) and I think/hope the matter will now be closed so really wouldn't want to cause any more trouble for the company concerned where necessary and cause more agro.

I've not heard at all from the loan company but have it in a letter from the trade association that they agree to... xyz

Thanks for reading what now seems like a small prob, all thanks to the British Cheque & Credit Association, and the good people on here

Edited by asmilecostsnothing
Forgot someone!

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Hi

Yes. Just write to the FOS and explain that your complaint has been resolved and that their input is no longer required thank you very much etc.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I would let the complaint stand, as it was made

prior to the trade associations findings, just

in case they do not comply with the TA's findings.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: